Observations from Lincolnshire

mcminnow

Reaction score
Quite a bit cooler today although the wind has dropped a bit. Been out to the park for 25 minutes. Didn't meet anyone I know although the shops and car park were busy.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Grey, overcast and a bit breezy with no sunshine but still up to 24C in the garden. Not been out and having a quiet day reading and watching TV.

Elibank

Reaction score
Grey, overcast and a bit breezy with no sunshine but still up to 24C in the garden. Not been out and having a quiet day reading and watching TV.
Rain forecast from 2.00ish today, which means that Mrs.E. will get her morning’s walk completed in pristine condition..

mcminnow

Reaction score
Rain forecast from 2.00ish today, which means that Mrs.E. will get her morning’s walk completed in pristine condition..
No rain forecast for us today but it's going to be much cooler. Will probably get wrapped up and go out to the park.

mcminnow

Reaction score
It's started to rain and the new forecast is not good so I'm not going out. Feels very cool at just 17C

mcminnow

Reaction score
We've had a couple of showers but it's brightened up now with a bit of sunshine. Breezy and still some grey clouds about. The man has come to refit the lounge door as it was too big after we had the new carpet fitted (extra thick carpet and underlay caused the problem). Rain forecast tomorrow morning but will see if it clears up before deciding to go out to the park and for a small latte.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Very overcast, murky and with light rain so not going out today unless it buck's up a lot. Quite cool at just 16C. Had a bath and we had to put the heating on to warm up the bathroom.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Still very overcast and grey but at least it's dry. We haven't seen any birds in the garden today and only two blackbirds yesterday. Mrs Mac and neighbour Anita are going off for the day tomorrow so I'll be on my own for a few hours. Will go out if it's fine (will check up tomorrow morning) and will update then. Anyone know where all the birds go this time of year?

innes

Reaction score
Still very overcast and grey but at least it's dry. We haven't seen any birds in the garden today and only two blackbirds yesterday. Mrs Mac and neighbour Anita are going off for the day tomorrow so I'll be on my own for a few hours. Will go out if it's fine (will check up tomorrow morning) and will update then. Anyone know where all the birds go this time of year?
They moult so they hide in the undergrowth until they are full feathered again.

mcminnow

Reaction score
It started off wet here this morning again, but by lunchtime the sun was
out, and it had warmed up enough to be outside with just a tee shirt on.
Lucky you..............it stayed grey and cool all day. Looks better tomorrow.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Our weather is the same as yesterday and it's only 18C. Nevertheless, I have been out to the park for some fresh air.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Grey and overcast with no sunshine but quite warm at 21C. Have been out to the park and saw Wendy and dog plus a friend and her grandson on a mobility scooter. May get out on Friday but rain on Saturday and Sunday. At least it's dry and Mrs Mac is busy in the garden.

mcminnow

Reaction score
raining here today, but not at all cold, think it's forcast for most of the day.
Also raining with us and forecast for most of the day. Not too warm at just 18C. Staying inside where it's warm and dry. Went out to the park yesterday................very busy at the shops and in the car park. Not much wind so it was very pleasant.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Plan B...............after a bit of rain this morning we've had no more althought it is looking a bit dark. Still only 18C so not hot. Not been out today in case it did rain.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Cloudy this morning but as forecast the sun has come out and it's warmed up. Have been out to the park for 30 minutes................very pleasant. Only two blackbirds in the garden last week, one male and one femail. The forecast for this week is quite good so will probably get out again to the park.