Observations from Lincolnshire

mcminnow

Reaction score
Today's forecast was for rain from 11.00am but so far we've just had blue sky and white clouds. It's quite warm at 20C in the garden but quite breezy. Not going out..............Mrs Mac is weeding in the garden as they've shot up since the rain earlier in the week.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A dry cloudy morning here so far, but more rain forcast later on, seems quite warm.
Quite breezy this morning and grey overcast but still dry and about 20C. Showers forecast later so not going out (the cafe is shut on a Sunday).

mcminnow

Reaction score
Overcast with lots of grey sky but still dry. No so warm today at 18C...............a few showers forecast later on. Hope Mrs Gaula is ok!

mcminnow

Reaction score
Rain first thing but it's now sunny with blue sky and white clouds and 22C. Have been out to the park and cafe for a small latte. Didn't see anyone I know so came back home after half an hour. We saw the Red Arrows on Sunday on their way to a display down south. Have also seen several of the Cranwell trainers.

gaula

Reaction score
Yes..............hope you are both well.
Thank you for asking, we are about the same, taking things day by day, Mrs Gaula was fitted with a heart monitor last
week for 72hrs, which i returned on Sunday. we are waiting on test results from that, as well as the m.r.i. scan she had
done last week, all these things take time, so will just have to be patient.

Rain forcast here today, but only the odd spot so far,

mcminnow

Reaction score
Thank you for asking, we are about the same, taking things day by day, Mrs Gaula was fitted with a heart monitor last
week for 72hrs, which i returned on Sunday. we are waiting on test results from that, as well as the m.r.i. scan she had
done last week, all these things take time, so will just have to be patient.

Rain forcast here today, but only the odd spot so far,
A nice warm sunny day here with no rain forecast. Best wishes to you both and hope all goes well.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A lovely sunny, warm day with just a light breeze so have been out to the park for some fresh air. Met up with Wendy and her dog and the old lady and her grandson on her mobility scooter so stayed out for 45 minutes. Mrs Mac is in the garden pruning some bushes. Hardly any birds in the garden for several days now which happens every year at this time. Forecast to be fine and sunny for several days now so will get out more.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A lovely sunny day with little cloud and already quiet warm. Will be going out to the park again today and will get a glass of milk from the cafe.