Observations from Lincolnshire

mcminnow

Reaction score
Earlier heavy snow has now given way to light rain,
roads are clear, it seems like we are missing the worst
of the weather, being quite close to the solway.

By the way Mrs Gaula & I, have no after effects from the
jabs yesterday.
That's good to hear!!

mcminnow

Reaction score
A lot of overnight rain & wind, managed to get out for a walk at about 9am,
but rain is back on again now, forcast not great for next few days.
Dry here but dull and looks like it might rain. A mixed forecast with dry days and wet days to come and maybe a bit of snow at the weekend.

Gauldalen

Reaction score
Hello! Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the Norwegian weather system, and what it forecasts for Lincoln, your living place for the coming week, up to next Thursday. As you mentioned a bit of snow, I thought it might be a good idea to send you the link! Naturally this can change, but this system is very reliable! Hope that the link works!
ATB from a small Norwegian place along the river Gaula, with -19˚C and one foot of frozen snow! But very sunny and blue sky!
https://www.yr.no/en/forecast/daily-table/2-2644487/Great Britain/England/Lincolnshire/Lincoln

mcminnow

Reaction score
Hello! Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the Norwegian weather system, and what it forecasts for Lincoln, your living place for the coming week, up to next Thursday. As you mentioned a bit of snow, I thought it might be a good idea to send you the link! Naturally this can change, but this system is very reliable! Hope that the link works!
ATB from a small Norwegian place along the river Gaula, with -19˚C and one foot of frozen snow! But very sunny and blue sky!
https://www.yr.no/en/forecast/daily-table/2-2644487/Great Britain/England/Lincolnshire/Lincoln
Yes, snow forecast for next week

salarchaser

Reaction score
Its the site I use whenever I go fishing.
It is good.

Elibank

Reaction score
Dry and quite mild with us, rain later this afternoon. Several of our neighbours have now had the jab. Another mouse in the garage this morning so now up to 17!!
Pretty much the same here, although quite misty - they’re still tipping snow for the weekend though.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Pretty much the same here, although quite misty - they’re still tipping snow for the weekend though.
We have lots of snow forecast over the weekend and into next week. Several days of just 1C forecast so won't be going out!!

Wee-Eck

Reaction score
Southern Softies. Here's Braemar today.

mcminnow

Reaction score
7C and dull here, not a bad morning, but still a good one to watch the cricket
Almost the same as here with some sunshine. Yet another mouse in the garage this morning so now up to 18!!
Southern Softies. Here's Braemar today.
Pass