Observations from Lincolnshire

mcminnow

Reaction score
Just had a nap and it's now raining. Cold outside at just 9C so had to wrap up when in the workshop but managed to complete the task in just 30 minutes.
I think we're going to avoid a lock down in Lincolnshire as things are not too bad here.

salarchaser

Reaction score
Not too bad here, Mac - went to get my pre-lockdown haircut (No.6 all round!), visit to the ATM, then over to the local carpenter who’s making a small item for me, he’d forgotten all about it......
Number 6? 😲

Mine doesnt get that long BEFORE its cut :ROFLMAO:

Had a number 2 since my 30s. No1 since I turned 50.
Trying to pluck up the courage just to shave it.😖

mcminnow

Reaction score
Not been able to get out as we've had some showers and the man has come to fit new guttering and a water butt to the potting shed and Mrs Mac is out at the dentists and shopping. I am holding the fort!! Should be able to get out tomorrow instead.

gaula

Reaction score
Quite right regarding stocking up a bit mac, we are ok up here at the moment, but you
just don't know what's going to happen, so we have been buying a few extra things just
in case.
nice & sunny here today, with just the odd shower this morning.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Quite right regarding stocking up a bit mac, we are ok up here at the moment, but you
just don't know what's going to happen, so we have been buying a few extra things just
in case.
nice & sunny here today, with just the odd shower this morning.
We've got meals for about three weeks having got a bag full from our butcher. Just the odd shower here at present but it's not very bright.

mcminnow

Reaction score
A bit cold but it's fine and sunny so have been out to the cafe and park. Met up with Tom and dog Jack and had a chat with neighbour Don. We now some new guttering and a new water butt on the potting shed, so that's now three butts in total. One mouse yesterday but none today, so four in total now so far.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Still cool at only 11C but have been out for a quick spin to the cafe and park. Didn't see anyone I know so just enjoyed a cigar. Lots of leaves have fallen off the trees.

salarchaser

Reaction score
Cold tonight at around 6C, cloudy but fine tomorrow, wet from Tuesday onwards.
Autumn is definitely here Mac.
Dew on the grass every morning and leaden skies.
Other signs are the multitude of colours in the trees and the busy roads with farmers getting their maize in.
Its a nice season, second only to spring.

mcminnow

Reaction score
Autumn is definitely here Mac.
Dew on the grass every morning and leaden skies.
Other signs are the multitude of colours in the trees and the busy roads with farmers getting their maize in.
Its a nice season, second only to spring.
It's definitely autumnal around here and the trees are starting to shed their leaves.