North-west Report from Aug/Step 2019

keirstream

Reaction score
Enjoyed that wee tour of the Heelans Callum:):thumb:
I almost booked some daysin August but the combinations were all 2 x Kirkaig and 1 x Inver top beat which I didn't fancy too much. I'll get there some day though.:)

Greatwhite

Reaction score
I can't see fishing to be honest we are far away with the worst of this covid 19 to come it's spread out to much in my view I see no activeity at all anywhere I think it will be a lock down for quite a few months to come there's still a lot of people out and about who refuse to stay in they don't seem to care but I see no fishing or anything for that matter stay safe 👌🏼

orchy1999

Reaction score
Its a ploy they make sure we are all at home then the Martians will come during the night:evil:

pjthunt

Reaction score
Hi there QuarterPounderWithFries always wanted to fish the Inver as it looks absolutely superb. I normally fish in Wales mainly for Seatrout though I do manage the occasional trip each year to the Tyne and the Eden. I will really have to squeeze a trip in to the Inver.
Peter

Reaction score
Thanks both. Definitely worth the trip. The Inver is great.

Upper Inver is actually pretty good but the river sections are more spatey than Lower Inver. Loch an Iasgaich is productive and fishes in lower water though.

Last edited: