no speak english!!

rrw35

Reaction score
Bottom line, we have enough poachers here, without importing them. If they don't abide by the rules while in the country, they should be kicked out.

Last edited:

ibm59

Reaction score
You've stopped taking the tablets , havn't you , J?
The wee knock on the door that you'll hear in a few minutes is is Doctor V and his good friends.
They've brought along your favourite white canvas coat wi' the nice wee leather trimmings.
Be a good boy , and dae exactly whit they tell ye.
Everything'll be fine in the morning.

ps Hope the Kelly's in good order for the coming Friday nights.:)

onthedangle

Reaction score
Spoken just like a nineteen twenties German....ordinary people can talk themselves into doing extraordinarilly wicked things by 'normalising' the unacceptable,even though it's small talk to start,the kernel starts somewhere.Nil by mouth,less by word...If you thnk I',m on a high horse give a bit of consideration to what I am arguing and climb on beside me..BTW it was not strictly a WAR TIME Atrocity, it was a states abuse of power, exploiting pre-existing prejudices and creation of cutural 'norms'.The war theme,just like today,merely served to encourage the concept of 'enemy' and reinforcement wh'a like us,and we'll destroy everyone who aint....
In the case of,1) suggest a solution 2) suggest an origin of the possible foreigners....based on the fact that this didnt happen till their particular influx am I not doing the exact same but with warnings attached?It begs analysis OTD not reaction.Or maybe the English dictionary has redifined discimination and prejudice.
I also happen to think RRW's Borat contribution hilarious...:)

I would gladly jump on beside you, just to pull on the reins, steer you back on track and ease your worries about the topic in hand. the fact is that no matter what your race or religion the rules are there to be adhered to and in this case the subject of nationality/lingual competence is no excuse for ignorance. the discussion is naturally drawn to talks of nationality simply through the evidence stated by the original thread/post. i didnt see it escalating through predjudice or discrimination :confused: im quite sure if the thread took a down turn and decended into anarchy and hitler moraled statements, then the mods would soon step in!!:)
now if you will excuse me im late for my 11pm bnp party broadcast and i have a kkk helpline to assist with!:eek::D

ruairaidh

Reaction score
You've stopped taking the tablets , havn't you , J?
The wee knock on the door that you'll hear in a few minutes is is Doctor V and his good friends.
They've brought along your favourite white canvas coat wi' the nice wee leather trimmings.
Be a good boy , and dae exactly whit they tell ye.
Everything'll be fine in the morning.

ps Hope the Kelly's in good order for the coming Friday nights.:)

Naw but i'm full of anaesthetic,as the lads may have told you.Hence balbbering like an eejit on the computer rather than chasing silver on the Leven.No big C so the monkey will be grinning and chattering a wee bit longer i hope:0:):):)!
Hoping I'm fighting fit for tomorow though!;);)
I'm already sworn to a bottle of malt on Saturday night if the results go well...what about yourself B?
Fingers Crossed;)
Avanti Populo!:)

Last edited:

tenet

Reaction score
Here's me thinking that Ruairairdh was a salmon fisherman when in fact he could be a chalkstream trout angler casting a blue winged olive to see who would rise to it. You are a very naughty boy:):)

Just wait to see the swing to the right in the European elections. I predict UKIP will have a field day and that the BNP will probably get at least one member elected.

Tenet

Last edited:

ruairaidh

Reaction score
sussed

Here's me thinking that Ruairairdh was a salmon fisherman when in fact he could be a chalkstream trout angler casting a blue winged olive to see who would rise to it. You are a very naughty boy

So you saw right through me T! Aye ,one does have a love of pusruing trutta with the lightest of fleas in the quietest of locations,but usually mountainous though and not the rambling brook.:);)
As For the election,as i keep emphasising Scotland is very different,we won't be rank and filing with the UKIP xenophobes and being BNP in Scotland is a danger sport,(and long may that continue),those are the political character traits that Scotland strives to liberate itself from.
On the other hand we do have socially democratic alternatives and startegies which I have no doubt will win out in the end and break the back of the beast from Westminster and finally get that union (albeit suede) jackboot off our back.:)

Last edited:

spruce

Reaction score
Here's me thinking that Ruairairdh was a salmon fisherman when in fact he could be a chalkstream trout angler casting a blue winged olive to see who would rise to it. You are a very naughty boy

So you saw right through me T! Aye ,one does have a love of pusruing trutta with the lightest of fleas in the quietest of locations,but usually mountainous though and not the rambling brook.:);)
As For the election,as i keep emphasising Scotland is very different,we won't be rank and filing with the UKIP xenophobes and being BNP in Scotland is a danger sport,(and long may that continue),those are the political character traits that Scotland strives to liberate itself from.
On the other hand we do have socially democratic alternatives and startegies which I have no doubt will win out in the end and break the back of the beast from Westminster and finally get that union (albeit suede) jackboot off our back.:)

Yeah, well hurry up and break it's back and you are welcome to take it's unelected jockey back home with you!

tenet

Reaction score

ruairaidh

Reaction score
On the other hand we do have socially democratic alternatives and startegies which I have no doubt will win out in the end and break the back of the beast from Westminster and finally get that union (albeit suede) jackboot off our back.:)[/QUOTE]

You might have to wait a long time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/mar/05/snp-independence-referendum-plan-rejected

Tenet[/QUOTE]

A wee bit outdated and loaded.All very much before the latest corruption has been exposed.There is another post on the forum in the lounge entitled saunas stables...Maybe you should consider our membership of the British state in that context.Be asured the independence option is one far more preferable to the average Scot than delivering us back into the hands of right wing British nationalists,years of Thatcher,Blair and now the unelected Brown have seen to that.

bradybag

Reaction score

You might have to wait a long time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/mar/05/snp-independence-referendum-plan-rejected

Tenet[/QUOTE]

A wee bit outdated and loaded.All very much before the latest corruption has been exposed.There is another post on the forum in the lounge entitled saunas stables...Maybe you should consider our membership of the British state in that context.Be asured the independence option is one far more preferable to the average Scot than delivering us back into the hands of right wing British nationalists,years of Thatcher,Blair and now the unelected Brown have seen to that.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's just a case of mustering enough of the 'average Scots' in a year's time to be able to send a clear(er) message to Westminister that that is the preferred option for the majority.....:rolleyes:

bb

Klops

Reaction score
Wow how a nice discussion ;-((.
I start thinking that it was not so good idea to pay huge amount of money to have chance to fish in such friendly country but now no chance to cancel booking.
By the way if you will fish in for example in Norway please be not surprised that the same friendly local anglers will
tell you what he thing about not Norwegian speakers. Believe me knowing this language is not necessary to understand context.

tyney tone

Reaction score
Klops,nobody is having a go at these people because they cant speak English.
The people being referred to are thieves/poachers and general spongers who believe they are above the law and use ignorance of the language as an excuse for getting away with commiting crimes.
I'm sure you have some in your country aswell,nobody likes this kind of thing going on and it gets honest peoples backs up.
I can vouch for the Scots,a more friendly and helpful bunch you won't find anywhere in the world.I'm always made more than welcome on my many visits and I'm from England.:eek:So put the toys back in the pram,come over and enjoy yourself.:)
Tone

onthedangle

Reaction score
Klops,nobody is having a go at these people because they cant speak English.
The people being referred to are thieves/poachers and general spongers who believe they are above the law and use ignorance of the language as an excuse for getting away with commiting crimes.
I'm sure you have some in your country aswell,nobody likes this kind of thing going on and it gets honest peoples backs up.
I can vouch for the Scots,a more friendly and helpful bunch you won't find anywhere in the world.I'm always made more than welcome on my many visits and I'm from England.:eek:So put the toys back in the pram,come over and enjoy yourself.:)
Tone

we were secretly calling you all the english wotsits behind your back, now dont come back!:D:D:D

onthedangle

Reaction score
ha way laddie, you no the geordies were meant to be scots anyway!;)

breaking news...the lochy has just announced a ban on english fishers:eek: you no what to do tone....just pm me the details!!:D