New Fly Swap

Canewizard

Reaction score
Thx guys, I really appreciate it. Didn't even make my intro, like you're supposed to. Shame on me, but I'll catch up on it :eek: Still, I gotta say, that I feel more than welcome and that's not a matter of course. :)
I do try to keep the obligatory 3-4 mm to the eye (it's like Davie is in the back of my head), but sometimes...
Still I feel like I'm getting there and with some tips from you, I have no doubt It'll happen sooner or later and I'll prolly be a master tyer before I even realize it. ;)
Thx again

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Weekdays are out so I should finish these off on Friday and post Sat.

Attachments

• IMG_0198.jpg
    IMG_0198.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 103

gwelsher

Reaction score
Nice. I'll have the big grey one with the red Santa head. Does the fly box come with it :D

gwelsher

Reaction score
That's me done.

Swap Nov.jpg

Plus a couple of tubes for the organiser ;)

What's your address Gary?

Last edited:

Canewizard

Reaction score
Think the grey's going to be popular, I'll start the bidding for bribes at a day on the Junction in October, do I hear 2 days? :p

What about a day on Steinfossen on the Alta? I'll ask my good old friend John Fredriksen to pick us up with his private jet...

GaryD

Reaction score
What about a day on Steinfossen on the Alta? I'll ask my good old friend John Fredriksen to pick us up with his private jet...

Only if the jet has a bar :D
Boy I work beside was on the Alta last year, 28 fish in 24 hours (or 24 in 28, not that it matters), fishing alongside a Duke and a King, its a hard life for some :p

Last edited:

Canewizard

Reaction score
They're probably all fishing together, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, John F. Kennedy...
Every private jet has a bar and maybe even some hookers :D
Duke of Roxborough, I reckon... There's bigguns in the Laxælva as well and you don't have to win a lottery and spend a fortune or know royalty. Still the Alta is a tempting river... What have ya been working there?

Will post on tuesday. 2 more to go, but gotta work over the weekend taking care of returners at the wild salmon centre in Siegburg...

Last edited:

Lancsflyman

Reaction score
I've sent my flies off this afternoon;):eek:
Sorry I haven't put any pics up yet, I still haven't worked out how to download them yet:eek:
I'll try to work it out some day.

Jockiescott

Reaction score
I'll get mine finished over the weekend and they'll be in the post on Monday. Only 3 to do thankfully. :eek:

wormo

Reaction score
thats them done, off to the postie now

Attachments

• 20161128_105814.jpg
    20161128_105814.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 124