New Down/Primaloft Jacket

Rennie

Reaction score
I got XL sizing as a Large is a bit too tight nowadays,46 chest and it's a perfik fit!.
Pedro.

AlanT

Reaction score
This Tog feather down jacket is super lightweight and very very warm. It wraps up into a small pocket when not in use. Most folk that have tried mine on can't believe the thermal properties, almost instant heat. That and a Tog rainjacket are all I ever need for all seasons, always in the bottom of my rucksack. Lifesaver if you need to tuck in on the moors to let a storm pass. I've never bought any 'fishing brand' jackets for about 20 odd years.

https://www.tog24.com/collections/m...sto_source=cmp&nosto=5ff4de1a60b2bd2174261f3d

bankwheel

Reaction score
Rennie just found out that this jacket is prone to getting holes in the elbow, especially while walking the dog in icy conditions. Legs up in the air landed and ripped my jacket
Nobody saw it though so no embarrassment 😀

SteveG

Reaction score
Rennie just found out that this jacket is prone to getting holes in the elbow, especially while walking the dog in icy conditions. Legs up in the air landed and ripped my jacket
😂 😂

Rennie

Reaction score
Give me chance, not had mine long enough yet!,lol.
Pedro.