My young lads tale so far...

Petekd

Reaction score
My young lad Liam, 12, finished primary school in a week or two, they were asked to submit a sporting video as their end of year project, here is what he came up with. Rough and ready as knocked together on an iPhone but some cracking memories in there already for one so young...

coffin dodger

Reaction score
My young lad Liam, 12, finished primary school in a week or two, they were asked to submit a sporting video as their end of year project, here is what he came up with. Rough and ready as knocked together on an iPhone but some cracking memories in there already for one so young...

classssss

Rennie

Reaction score
You really do ought to be really really proud of that young shaver!
'Ave it large young feller!
Pedro.

Petekd

Reaction score
Thanks all, it’s been a joy showing him the ropes and passing on any bits of knowledge I can. He’s been well looked after on our usual stomping ground on the Blackwater by Glenda Powell and Noel Fitzmaurice too which had been a great help. He’s an avid angler and has done some super things off the shore, afloat and on the river bank. We are lucky in where we live that we can do all this!

Reaction score
Very well done. An excellent video. If I lived a bit closer I would be looking at booking some casting lessons from him.

Best wishes for the future.

jimmythefish

Reaction score
Brilliant just brilliant,lived in Ireland many a year north and south,about 35 years I suppose , so fished a good load of those rivers in the video, I found it brilliant how many young, very young,Irish lads take to the river and loved to watch em on Saturday morning on the Finn from the bridge,and as they were young the crack they were coming out with was brilliant. That young lad is an inspiration and wish many were more like him, great to see..

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed watching that and I had a smile on my face the whole way through. Top job on the vid and the wee mans casting and fishing. :) (y)

wormo

Reaction score
superb , ive been mentoring my son who is 12 , 13 in August, he's got the spinning rod in the bag , now moving onto the fly rod
there's seldom a better way to spend quality time and create lifelong memories

Smoggy

Reaction score
What a great video. It is great to see the progression.
You both should be proud of what you have achieved, the teacher and the pupil. It will not be long before the pupil becomes the Master!