My first post to the forum. Hopefully yous will like it as well as the fish do. Happy tying ?

Greys007

Reaction score
IMG_20200723_175536711.jpg

mows

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You need to get straight into the fly tieing competition with that standard. Tying is already there, just need to sharpen the photo.
Cheers

Mows

Greys007

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You need to get straight into the fly tieing competition with that standard. Tying is already there, just need to sharpen the photo.
Cheers

Mows
[/QUO
Cheers

Mows
Thank you for your comments. Next time I post a fly I'll put up a better quality picture ?

chakat

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum braw wee fly tight lines in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mows

Reaction score
It wasn't a dig, I'd fish that fly, it's just that they are getting as good at the photography as the tying on the monthly competition.

Greys007

Reaction score
It wasn't a dig, I'd fish that fly, it's just that they are getting as good at the photography as the tying on the monthly competition.
I know it wasn't a dig. But your right my photos need to be better. Thanks for the advice ?

iainmortimer

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing wrong with that - get your entry into this months competition with that standard of tying!