missing thread

troutmaster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
last week I was reading the thread on the USK 2020.it seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know why or where its gone.
Tight lines to everyone for the 2020 season

Jockiescott

Reaction score
There's a thread with that name in the Welsh rivers section? Not sure if it's the one you were looking for or not.

troutmaster

Reaction score
Thanks Jockiescott, but that's the 2019 thread. I know the 2020 thread was there but it seems to have disappeared

Richardgw

Reaction score
Hi Richardgw
Yes that's the one USK2020. For future reference where do I find it in the forum
Forum Home/UK & Ireland River Reports/Welsh Rivers. How high up the page or indeed if it is on page 2,3,etc depends on the date of the last entry compared to the other threads in the Welsh Rivers section. The newest entry is always top of the page.

Last edited:

troutmaster

Reaction score
Forum Home/UK & Ireland River Reports/Welsh Rivers. How high up the page or indeed if it is on page 2,3,etc depends on the date of the last entry compared to the other threads in the Welsh Rivers section. The newest entry is always top of the page.
Thank you ,I have found it , its quicker as well to the way I used to get it. All the best for 2020, I am thinking of fishing the waters Merthyr angling control any thoughts , as I do have a bit of fishing now and I think you can have too much,as you can't be in two places at once or give all the beats the fair chance they deserve and cost