Midi Clyde 2021

Reaction score
Cancel that.
I received the picture late last night and everyone who has looked at it says it's a Farmer
The Spring fish trophy is still up for grabs

Jock

Reaction score
That is a shame. Is Cha going to do a Trump and ask for a recount, sorry scale count. I for one was hoping it was the real deal. Wonder if it one of last years escapees just now running the river or has there been a fresh escape that we don't know about yet ! Hope it is the former and not the latter.

Reaction score
Still like to see the photo! Better than the one show. I guess he let it go.
I'd rather not share it if you don't mind ,Cha has given me permission to use his pictures in the past but not sure about this one,we are catch and release till 1st May so it went back no scale samples so we will never know for sure what it was,but if it hangs about and doesn't go up the weir there's chance it will get caught again.

Reaction score
That is a shame. Is Cha going to do a Trump and ask for a recount, sorry scale count. I for one was hoping it was the real deal. Wonder if it one of last years escapees just now running the river or has there been a fresh escape that we don't know about yet ! Hope it is the former and not the latter.
Former hopefully

Reaction score
No mistaking this time.
First fish
Just short of 10 lb caught on a fly by Kevin Davies this morning

Attachments

• imageedit_1_6843871806.jpg
    imageedit_1_6843871806.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Lamson v10

Reaction score