Mid Clyde off the mark

Reaction score
Just heard there was a 4lb Rainbow caught this morning also
That's a few we have had over the years, we also had a Tiger Trout a few years back but we think it came out the fishery that used to be in the old Glasgow zoo
What an ugly looking fish that was

iainmortimer

Reaction score
Congratulations, that's a great start. There certainly seems to be more fish in the rivers this year than last year....which is annoying as I still can't access any!!

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
Was down greyfriars this morning with the spinner had a few knocks nothing major, plenty of trout rising always the same when you don’t have the right gear with you lol not been down in years couldn’t believe the amount of activity on the water things definetly look to have picked up big time fingers crossed for a decent rise in the water 🤞🏻

Finglas

Reaction score
Was down at the bridge in blantyre last night (not sure about the name of it) but saw a few fresh fish move and then saw a chap under the bridge catch a fish about 4lbs. I thought maybe I'd have heard about it on here but great to see nonetheless.

Jamie

fachabala

Reaction score
Hi gents , any reports of farmed fish yet ? Two off Leven ,so some could be coming your way soon ! Tight lines .F