• 1603821157165.jpg
    1603821157165.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 1603821154250.jpg
    1603821154250.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 147

Bruino

Reaction score
Fantastic Dougie perseverance and knowledge always pays off.
Good for you Dougie. (y)
And here's me sitting on my arse all day thinking the Clyde would still be too high for the fly leaving it open season for you noted plunderers.:D
My spy network is clearly malfunctioning.
Time I put Mick on furlough.
Tom you are only a rookie Clyde fisher ;) ,have to serve a couple of seasons apprenticeship before you can apply to be a plunderer.

keirstream

Reaction score
Fantastic Dougie perseverance and knowledge always pays off.

Tom you are only a rookie Clyde fisher ;) ,have to serve a couple of seasons apprenticeship before you can apply to be a plunderer.

Yup, I get that John.
For the time being I'll remain a Border Reiver, making hit and run visits and stealing whatever I can get my hands on.
Not assisted much by my spy network in any way.:(
I'm beginning to think Mick is a Fifth Columnist.:eek::eek:

Bruino

Reaction score
Yup, I get that John.
For the time being I'll remain a Border Reiver, making hit and run visits and stealing whatever I can get my hands on.
Not assisted much by my spy network in any way.:(
I'm beginning to think Mick is a Fifth Columnist.:eek::eek:
You will just have to ply Mick with gin and I am sure he will spill all the secrets.

keirstream

Reaction score
I'm maybe not being fair to Mick.
Mary does send him down with braw sandwiches, crisps, fruit and biscuits for me.
If she could put a slice of your famous porridge on a roll it would be there too, John.:p:p

keirstream

Reaction score
Anyway John, keep this to yourself.
With a fair wind, calming seas and dropping river, I intend to rendevue with Mick at 1000 hours on Mauldslie Bridge.
From there, we will plot a pincer movement, dependent on water height, to either Jock's Burn or the Bridge Stream.
We will leave Youngs and the Popinjay to the known plunderers and Skelton Flats (or Paul's Pool as it is now known) to their wormy apprentices.
If you want to meet up with us, bring a flask of porridge to warm the cockles of our hearts.
Now mind, don't tell anyone else, we need to keep this all undercover until we spring the final assault.
Please now observe total radio silence.
Over and out. :p

Last edited:

keirstream

Reaction score
Tam just remember anything above .750 up at Jock's will be a hard wade :oops:, better take your water wings and Katie as a rescue dog ;)

Not with a belly full of your porridge John.
I'll be like Mr Blobby with all the ballast at the bottom. :D