Maui Jim Customer Service

cayofisher

Reaction score
Just a big thumbs up to the above, I purchased a pair of blue Moku back in 2007 superb for sight fishing that have been well used travelled and abused at times Unfortunately I broke an arm on them January in Africa I enquired about buying a new pair but was advised they had stopped making this model some time ago, having rang the Maui Jim UK service dpt they asked me to send them down, to my astonishment glasses arrived back after 10 days, with both arms replaced and new nose bridge, total cost £12.00 Fantastic that's what you call
Customer Service after 10 years

dexterbuchanan1

Reaction score
Just a big thumbs up to the above, I purchased a pair of blue Moku back in 2007 superb for sight fishing that have been well used travelled and abused at times Unfortunately I broke an arm on them January in Africa I enquired about buying a new pair but was advised they had stopped making this model some time ago, having rang the Maui Jim UK service dpt they asked me to send them down, to my astonishment glasses arrived back after 10 days, with both arms replaced and new nose bridge, total cost £12.00 Fantastic that's what you call
Customer Service after 10 years

Do you have the number handy i have a pair with a lense that keeps falling out,cheers

app

Reaction score
Maui Jims

I've had a different response from MJ. I wanted new lenses in a discontinued frame. Couldn't be done. They quoted £400+ for new frames/lenses and asked for the discontinued frames to be returned..!!

app

Red Spinner

Reaction score
For replacement lenses this company is excellent.

I ordered a replacements for a pair of out of production RayBans and received them within a week with no customs charges to pay.
Perfect fit, no difference between the old or the new (except the old were scratched to oblivion).