Mörrum 2010

Reeboker

Reaction score
Catches tones thou and it is a pleasure to watch his videos.

Any joy for you this season past, Reeboker?

yes i enjoy his vids .

had a nice early fish ,a couple first week in sept in 8 days fishing ,very hot water temps ,the went back at the end of the month an blanked even though i saw more fish than ive ever seen in any river in over 30 years ,there was an enourmous run on but very little was caught .anyway all good fun an nice to see a river getting a genuine back end run

pol_angler

Reaction score
yes i enjoy his vids .

had a nice early fish ,a couple first week in sept in 8 days fishing ,very hot water temps ,the went back at the end of the month an blanked even though i saw more fish than ive ever seen in any river in over 30 years ,there was an enourmous run on but very little was caught .anyway all good fun an nice to see a river getting a genuine back end run

Well done. This river never dissapoints in number of fish running, catching them is a different matter, especially this season when the fish stopped only in odd places between 1-32. Vittskovle was the place to be this year. It's hard to start with as there are no pools marked on the maps provided but after a day of fishing and plenty of hook ups, you just don't want to be anywhere else. You don't get to see as many fish but given 9-11m3 of water, every fishable bit of this 2 mile strech holds taking fish.

Reeboker

Reaction score
Well done. This river never dissapoints in number of fish running, catching them is a different matter, especially this season when the fish stopped only in odd places between 1-32. Vittskovle was the place to be this year. It's hard to start with as there are no pools marked on the maps provided but after a day of fishing and plenty of hook ups, you just don't want to be anywhere else. You don't get to see as many fish but given 9-11m3 of water, every fishable bit of this 2 mile strech holds taking fish.

its the only place i fished really although i did have a fish from the very top of 32 ,at the end of the season it was 14m3 or more an up an down but vittskolve was very highland spate river looking.an i expected a fish every cast although some pools where too fast ,also liked härnas with some water on it ,plenty of water to explore ! roll on next year

pol_angler

Reaction score
Couple of fish we managed to land this year.

IMG-20180928-WA0011.jpg

IMG-20180927-WA0006.jpg

asset.jpg

IMG-20180930-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20180928-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20180926-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20180927-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20180927-WA0001.jpg

20180926_143554.jpg

IMG-20180928-WA0001.jpg

pol_angler

Reaction score
Morrum is on fire, another super fish. Gotta go there, no way out of this idea :D

FB_IMG_1557432340466.jpg

pol_angler

Reaction score
This is all I need to see ? when I’m flying out there tomorrow

No pressure ???

No pressure at all. Last 30 out of 40 fish recorded were over 38", many lost in play. Majority of these came from pool 1 that is max 70yards long, must be boiling with fish.

Good luck.

old kipper

Reaction score
No pressure at all. Last 30 out of 40 fish recorded were over 38", many lost in play. Majority of these came from pool 1 that is max 70yards long, must be boiling with fish.

Good luck.

If I wasn’t already excited enough, I’ve just about “shot ma load” after reading that ???????

pol_angler

Reaction score
If I wasn’t already excited enough, I’ve just about “shot ma load” after reading that ???????

No guarantees in salmon fishing world. At least you'll have some good fish around you and hope with every cast. Sad to see very little c@r but that's scandies for you :D thinking of late August fishing there, good chance for a sea trout run and much much less than spring/autumn fishing pressure.