Lxi Tpac feed back

Craigy

Reaction score
Any body using one of these rods 13ft 9 or 14ft just looking for a bit of info

nickolas

Reaction score
Any body using one of these rods 13ft 9 or 14ft just looking for a bit of info
Powerful rod, I bought it to throw heavy flys and up to T20 tips, which it does very well, i take it for back up on my travels, handled kings 2 years ago with no problems fishing skagits, its not a lovely rod to use like some of the sage rods, it’s quite fast and stiff, but if you want to throw any bit of gear it will do it.

Craigy

Reaction score
Cheers for the info was thinking of the 13 ft 9 9#10using shooting head lines

rotenone

Reaction score
My favourite guideline rod, powerful but progressive really excellent rods

Gpu

Reaction score
I’ve the 13ft 9/10 tpac and it’s my favourite rod. Less stiff than the LPXE but a total delight with a floating line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lefthandup

Reaction score
Can someone tell me please because I'm scratching my head...what is the difference between a tpac and a Normal LXI. ?

bassfly

Reaction score
The 13ft 9" LXi Tpac 9/10# 6 piece is my travel rod that fits into almost all travel bags and saves money on air travel were you are charged extra for rod tubes. I have used it in Canada with 600g Skagit heads and up to 18ft of T20 (15 ft is better) and in Norway with Scandi lines including triple density and full float. I really like this rod as to its versatility and the fact that it's a 6 piece is not noticable. I also have a 4 piece LXi 10/11 and dont like it at all as I find it too stiff and the handle too thick for my grip. It's a powerful beast that will do well on large rivers with big fish.

Snakeroll

Reaction score
Super rods, I have 3 of them and can't, find any faults with them, super with Airflo Scandi compacts and any other lines for that matter. Managed to pick up mine all second hand.

lefthandup

Reaction score
Sound ..cheers,I have the 12'9 6 pc...600 rage with t14 10ft and it flies 👍