LTS rods

Gpu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been want to try an LTS switch. Does anyone know who stocks them or if it’s all direct?

Cheers

G

keirstream

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been want to try an LTS switch. Does anyone know who stocks them or if it’s all direct?

Cheers

G
GPU, I had the same problem when I tried to get information on the LTS range as they don't seem to have stockists and was given this advice;
Maybe you should ask Mark Patterson (LTS) or Martin Robson (ghillie at Incharmarl/lt. Blackhall and LTS) they should be able to give your their thoughts too.
Gary Scott is also on the LTS team, you can catch up with them all on Facebook.

Neil W

Reaction score
It is strange they are not available easily as I have a 13ft 6inch 9/10 explosive rod and it’s excellent

Gpu

Reaction score
GPU, I had the same problem when I tried to get information on the LTS range as they don't seem to have stockists and was given this advice;
Maybe you should ask Mark Patterson (LTS) or Martin Robson (ghillie at Incharmarl/lt. Blackhall and LTS) they should be able to give your their thoughts too.
Gary Scott is also on the LTS team, you can catch up with them all on Facebook.
Thanks Kierstream,

Mark P is on it.

Cheers

G

Pompero

Reaction score
It is strange they are not available easily as I have a 13ft 6inch 9/10 explosive rod and it’s excellent
Great rods, specialized for salmon fishing and the people behind the brand are some of the best anglers around. But they are notorious for dumping prices, which caused a lot of anger with their customers and especially dealers. Last winter they sold their top model on up to 80 % discount and lost some dealers in the process, such as my local fly shop. I like their rods and lines, but will never buy one at full price.

Gpu

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the info. Will report back with how I get on. Cheers

G