lts-precision-salmon-fly-reel

Birkin

Reaction score
Just received one this morning from Garry Evans at a cost of £62.74 including postage. Switched it to RH Wind and first impressions of the reel is A STEAL AT THE PRICE.

Birkin

Reaction score

tinytim38

Reaction score
Had to see one for myself,called in to Garry Evans today, reel is a bargain reel made as previously described, and weighs in at a very light 224g ,I did not hesitate and bought two:rolleyes:

DrPatrickT

Reaction score
Not sure Pond Olive, however I bought an LTS Precision from GAC a few years back- thought was a bargain at £60 - Used it a few times and sometimes I'd end up with a knot on the reel - couldn't work out what was going on, thought i'd accidentally threaded the tip of the head under a loop of line when I'd set the rod up - but happened a few times - then I realised the running line (and not just thin mono) can slip under the reel casing causing a knot - so for me it's a no go. Disappointing as I thought they were the original Loop guys. Might just be me, I know I can make a mess of things when casting - but not all the time and never have the problem with my Vosselers/Guideline/Partridge reels - so there's something that doesn't work for me with this reel.