LTC - members flies auction - LOT 15

AlanT

Reaction score
This is the auction for the Lets Tackle Cancer initiative, and consists of a number of lots for flies kindly donated by forum members

LOT 15 is a selection of 16 popular tube flies in copper, brass and aluminium. This is a set that could see you through a full season and consist of favourites such as Red Frances, GBWG, Sunray Shadow, Posh Tosh, Dee Monkey, Black and Yellow, Green Highlander, Junction Shrimp amongst others. Sizes range from 15mm tube size to 120mm overall fly size, see 10p coin for scale.

Note that this is the final set of tubes for auction.

The starting bid for this lot of 16 tubes is £35. If the minimum starting bid is not met, the lot will be withdrawn.

You will receive the actual flies pictured in the thread so please bid against the photographs, not the description, as I won’t necessarily know the names of all the patterns, or the exact hook size.

AUCTION WILL RUN UNTIL SUNDAY 3rd DEC at 6PM

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

David R

Reaction score
Forget about that dislike folks was trying to scroll up on my fone and my finger must have pressed by mistake the dislike is there anyway it can be taken off??

AlanT

Reaction score
Forget about that dislike folks was trying to scroll up on my fone and my finger must have pressed by mistake the dislike is there anyway it can be taken off??

dont worry David I guessed as much. :)

AlanT

Reaction score
. . . . and quite annoyingly (as I have done the same), I don't think you can undo it. . .

AlanT

Reaction score
Lot 15 sold!

LOT 15 – SOLD!

Morse wins with a bid of £47. Fantastic bidding and right on the deadline with nothing to spare!

Morse, please donate to one of the following LTC supported charities:

CANCER RESEARCH UK:
Dave Smith is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

MARIE CURIE:
Dave Smith is fundraising for Marie Curie

MACMILLAN NURSES:
Brian Taylor is fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support

Please state your SFF name on the donation, and if you are able to, tick 'Gift Aid' when making your donation the charity will receive an extra £11.75 free on your behalf :cool:

When you have made your donation, PM me with your name and address and I will send out the flies (tracked and signed UK only).

Many thanks again

AlanT

Reaction score
Morse,

I see your donation on the LTC Cancer Research site so all good, flies will be posted tomorrow.

I also see that you donated more than you bid so a fantastic £62.50 donated to that particular charity :cool:

Thank you again for supporting the LTC forum members flies initiative

A

Morse

Reaction score
LTC Lot 15

Hi Alan,

Delighted to say that the tubes are now safely in my possession.

VERY impressed with the individual flies, all appear tied using quality materials, congratulations and thanks to the extremely skilled tier(s).

Thanks to you for the time and effort you have put in to this project and congratulations on the sum raised for the charities who fight this horrible disease in all it's guises, or support the victims and their loved ones.

A very happy Christmas and healthy new year to one and all.

Morse

AlanT

Reaction score
Hi Alan,

Delighted to say that the tubes are now safely in my possession.

VERY impressed with the individual flies, all appear tied using quality materials, congratulations and thanks to the extremely skilled tier(s).

Thanks to you for the time and effort you have put in to this project and congratulations on the sum raised for the charities who fight this horrible disease in all it's guises, or support the victims and their loved ones.

A very happy Christmas and healthy new year to one and all.

Morse

Thanks Morse,

Glad you like the flies, that must be a world record for delivery :p