Loop Green Line 14 #9

Reaction score
Have this rod for sale:

Loop Green Line 14' 9weight its in excellent condition, really powerful Rod. The cordoba case is not the original but it's a loop case exactly the same length and weight.from a loop Opti.

£170 delivered

20200626_084807.jpg

20200626_084751.jpg
20200626_084807.jpg
20200626_085347.jpg

Last edited:

mammoth69

Reaction score
What about the 2nd spare tip section that these rods come with ? Do you have it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mammoth69

Reaction score
That’s bizarre; I have the 13’ green line in 9# & mine has the additional tip

mammoth69

Reaction score
Not trying to make a point - I’m actually interested. I like the green lines action a lot. Fast action rod

I have a blue line 14’0 9# that I’m gonna be looking to sell this week.

Reaction score
I have this rod years, didn't take any notice to be honest until you mentioned it! I bought it from my friend , and that's the way I received it with just one top section.

mammoth69

Reaction score
Yes so the blue lines only came in 4 piece with no spare, but the green & greylines I’ve had in the past came with a spare. It doesn’t matter tbh.

It was a bit of a luxury tbh having the additional section. I like my green line 13’ but looking for a 14 or 15’ rod to to take to norway later this year.

M.

Kype King

Reaction score
Hi Dara,

Nothing to do with your ad - just love your tag line of fly fishing and rugby, a match made in heaven! Couldn’t agree more and am missing both at the moment - although being a Bath supporter has been painful in recent times after the glory years of the late 80’s and the 90’s! Who do you support?

Kype King

Reaction score
Hope to welcome you back before too long Darra - would be great to meet up and enjoy the ‘craic’ over a few beers!

Best,

Alastair

Reaction score
Hopefully Alastair, great memories. I loved watching the west country derbies between Yourselves and the cherry/whites brilliant matches.