Lines in the sand.

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
and it is so much better when you put tomato ketchup in it.

i would have thought rods balanced on shoulders would be a show stopper for you.

Rods over shoulders, egos, gobshytes, show offs, self professed "experts" (considering how little we know about salmon i'm of the opinion that there is no such thing as an expert in this game they are simply an amalgamation of the second and third things I listed :) )

Last edited:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Brown sauce and Worcestercsestercestershire sauce are basically the same tastes. I'm at a total loss to understand the enthusiasm.

In my opinion they are really designed to hide the taste of something and whilst this certainly has its place (in survival food and the like) they shouldn't besmirch the elegant purity of a bacon sandwich. Best left unsullied - or possibly a runny fried egg on special occasions.

Exactly why I put it on everything the wee woman cooks 👍

Lamson v10

Reaction score
I've eaten lots of meat and venison, including reindeer, elk, brown bear, wild horse, water vole, frogs, snails and snakes ("couleuvres" and water snakes). I still eat meat, but where I would draw the line is dogs. It's a mental threshold I can't cross. Perhaps because I am a double dog in Chinese astrology and I've always had and loved dogs. But when I was young and working as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant the boss was so pleased with my work he wanted to take me and my wife to China. There he would make us appreciate the real Chinese kitchen. We could even chose our own dog. I quit.

Frog's and snail's would give me the boke 🤮 squirrel and crow are not the worst I've tasted 👍 don't think I could eat dog, I've ate a few cats in my time 👍 nowt better than getting yer jaws in about a nice bit a pussy 👌 it's a no go with red sauce through 🤮

budge

Reaction score
I've probably eaten every living creature that roams this country after 40+ years of takeaways. They all taste like chicken, beef or lamb after ten pints

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Occasional salmon fisher

Reaction score
I'm going to need extra mind bleach!
What, to get rid of images like this ? :devilish:

1613754179089.png

firefly

Reaction score
Frog's and snail's would give me the boke 🤮 squirrel and crow are not the worst I've tasted 👍 don't think I could eat dog, I've ate a few cats in my time 👍 nowt better than getting yer jaws in about a nice bit a pussy 👌 it's a no go with red sauce through 🤮

That's a line I would draw too. But at 63 the chances of being presented with such a "tasteful" dish fade at the same rate as the memories of past dining experiences.

Troosers Too

Reaction score
Cars: Mercedes must never be red. No, never! No matter what model or year they can’t be red, so stoppit!

Anchovies: Inedible. Only eaten by cats trying to remove the taste of its own bottom from its tongue or by people who could lick a cat’s bottom.