Lines in the sand.

Heero

Reaction score
Share them here, Ill start.

A croissant, plane and un-toasted, is the greatest pastry in all the world. Anyone who says otherwise is utterly wrong.

Now you go.

budge

Reaction score
Thats just because youve never had a buttery!

Tunnocks caramel is the best biscuit ever.
It comes a close second to a Tunnocks teacake. Just finished the last in the box

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Elibank

Reaction score
Thats just because youve never had a buttery!

Tunnocks caramel is the best biscuit ever.
F91C8BC4-6C66-4453-8EFD-C9A30E19638F.png

kenb61

Reaction score
Two north east delicacies. One the buttery (preferably crispy) has been mentioned while the other would be a white pudding supper from the chipper which may not be a pastry it's still a tasty dish.

Last edited:

budge

Reaction score
Share them here, Ill start.

A croissant, plane and un-toasted, is the greatest pastry in all the world. Anyone who says otherwise is utterly wrong.

Now you go.
Can't say I've ever enjoyed them ! Always seem a bit dry like eating dry crackers maybe I've never had a proper one ? A proper cornish pasty fresh out the oven takes some beating

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

firefly

Reaction score
I'm with Heero on this one, but then you've got croissants and croissants. The REAL French croissant, made with real butter, has no comparison. Early in the morning, freshly baked and still a bit warm, they can give you the impression you're biting in an angel's bum.

Heero

Reaction score
I'm with Heero on this one, but then you've got croissants and croissants. The REAL French croissant, made with real butter, has no comparison. Early in the morning, freshly baked and still a bit warm, they can give you the impression you're biting in an angel's bum.

This guy knows.

HARDYBOY

Reaction score
Didn't know croissants had terroir.150402163227-pillsbury-doughboy-780x439.jpg

Andrew B

Reaction score
George RR Martin will never finish Winds of Winter, let alone dream of spring?
Having avoided the last series of Game of Thrones so as not to spoil the books. I think those who love the books just need to get their round the fact that he can’t finish it as there’s too many things too tie up.

Loxie

Reaction score
Cream Teas... it's Jam & then cream. I like my cream as I like my arteries, clotted.
Absolutely and unequivocally wrong. It's a Cornish aberration due to the fact they can't make proper clotted cream. Would you try and make a ham sandwich by putting the ham on first then the dairy?