Lakselv, Norway, Soldatnes Beat

Laksefisker

Reaction score
I am planning to go to Lakselv next summer. Unfortunately the licenses is so difficult to get. Since I am addicted to the huge salmon in this river I will try to fish a private beat. Does anyone know about the Soldatnes Salmon Fishing Beat -www.soldatnes.com -Or any other suggestions?

Gauldalen

Reaction score
I am planning to go to Lakselv next summer. Unfortunately the licenses is so difficult to get. Since I am addicted to the huge salmon in this river I will try to fish a private beat. Does anyone know about the Soldatnes Salmon Fishing Beat -www.soldatnes.com -Or any other suggestions?
You can take a look here for some info
Soldatnes – Soldatnes salmon fishing beat.
I have not fished the beat and don’t know whether the leasee is still the same guy, but the link gives some good info! Tight lines!
G.

Gauldalen

Reaction score
As another suggestion, you might take a look at Stuenes Lodge on Facebook, nice and productive beat! Oldero’s Lodge is another alternative, but I think they work on exclusivity with Roxton’s, the British agency and space might be scarce! :thumb:

Laksefisker

Reaction score
As another suggestion, you might take a look at Stuenes Lodge on Facebook, nice and productive beat! Oldero’s Lodge is another alternative, but I think they work on exclusivity with Roxton’s, the British agency and space might be scarce! :thumb:

Thanks for the input. It is two good options (but relatively expensive as far as I have heard). From the website it looks like Soldatnes is on the opposite bank of the famous home pool of Stuenes. And Soldatnes Beat seems to be twice as long.
Any other ideas or comments are more than welcome:)

firefly

Reaction score
Day tickets for public stretches are not so hard to get, you just need to be online when the auction starts and act quickly. Otherwise you'll have to content yourself with what is left, I've bought additional tickets, that weren't sold, during my stays.

You could contact the owner of Karalaks, they own a private stretch, it's not long, but it's a resting good pool and all the salmon that swim up the Lakselva have to pass it.:nod:

Laksefisker

Reaction score
Day tickets for public stretches are not so hard to get, you just need to be online when the auction starts and act quickly. Otherwise you'll have to content yourself with what is left, I've bought additional tickets, that weren't sold, during my stays.

You could contact the owner of Karalaks, they own a private stretch, it's not long, but it's a resting good pool and all the salmon that swim up the Lakselva have to pass it.:nod:
I did not know that Karalaks own a private stretch. I will contact them for more information. :thumb:
About getting a day ticket for public stretches I can tell that this year I only got two and my friend got none -even though we have experience in the crazy game of getting a license exactly 6.00 pm March 1st. The server has been crashing 6.01 pm the last two years!.

Laksefisker

Reaction score
Today I contacted Soldatnes and I will book one week with 3 friends for next season. It is cheaper to rent the whole beat than one rod at Oldero. And it should be the longest private beat in Lakselv with a lot of taking spots and the upper pool should be one of the best in the river.
Thanks for all your inputs:thumb:
Tight Lines
Anders

nickolas

Reaction score
Today I contacted Soldatnes and I will book one week with 3 friends for next season. It is cheaper to rent the whole beat than one rod at Oldero. And it should be the longest private beat in Lakselv with a lot of taking spots and the upper pool should be one of the best in the river.
Thanks for all your inputs:thumb:
Tight Lines
Anders

Best of luck on Soldatnes, I’ve met the owner several times, it’s not a river for numbers but if your looking for 30lbs + fish you could be lucky. Great river to fish but the licensees are even more difficult to get this year, maybe as difficult as the Alta. We shall see tomorrow.