kercock

offshore

Reaction score
Is that your 13 ' rod G. ? If so which line are you using with it in the video?

Thanks

Rennie

Reaction score
Nice one for a 1st Tay fish dude!,forgive me if I'm wrong but that looks like the very top of the beat at Boatlands,been a while since I fished there so memory is a little hazy.Very nice bit of water.If it is Boatlands,the fish used to run right by you on the L.H.S. bank within a few yards of the bank and if you were prone to using all your chesties to their fullest advantage,certainly between you and the bank!.
Fine effort,Pedro.

auldsalmon

Reaction score
Nice one for a 1st Tay fish dude!,forgive me if I'm wrong but that looks like the very top of the beat at Boatlands,been a while since I fished there so memory is a little hazy.Very nice bit of water.If it is Boatlands,the fish used to run right by you on the L.H.S. bank within a few yards of the bank and if you were prone to using all your chesties to their fullest advantage,certainly between you and the bank!.
Fine effort,Pedro.
It was pool below the main hut opposit bank above cottage stream . Only baw deep if that .

Last edited:

clydesider

Reaction score
It was pool below the main hut opposit bank above cottage stream . Only baw deep if that .
One of my favourite runs when I regularly fished Kercock a number of years ago.
Mike
IMG_0077.JPG