Just asking the Question thats all!

Rennie

Reaction score
Some one has to!, so I will, any news from the early opening Irish rivers yet?, know in these sad times its not likely for a while yet, but did any one get to blow the cob webs out and clear a thick head on Jan 1st. And any bets on the first fish, where n when?.
Pedro.

barbonboy

Reaction score
I was looking on the internet, last night. No reports on any of the Irish sites. Maybe, as you said, its a bit early.

ibm59

Reaction score
5B199D8B-F940-4532-987F-EE9A36638549.jpeg
Suspect the travel restrictions across the water will be having an impact

G

GEK79

Some one has to!, so I will, any news from the early opening Irish rivers yet?, know in these sad times its not likely for a while yet, but did any one get to blow the cob webs out and clear a thick head on Jan 1st. And any bets on the first fish, where n when?.
Pedro.
I should have fished the Drowes however the ticket office is in a different county and I can't travel.. The Drowes doesn't seem to have had much fishing that I have heard of..

Nigel Rush

Reaction score
I should have fished the Drowes however the ticket office is in a different county and I can't travel.. The Drowes doesn't seem to have had much fishing that I have heard of..
...and even if it is in your own county your destination has to be within 5km! Walking up Diamond Mountain here in Letterfrack... not much evidence of people adhering to that regulation!!!!!!!!!!!

G

GEK79

...and even if it is in your own county your destination has to be within 5km! Walking up Diamond Mountain here in Letterfrack... not much evidence of people adhering to that regulation!!!!!!!!!!!
Its mental.. And people wonder why things aren't getting better. I hope that end of January I will be in ballyshannon.. Which at a small push should be within. The rtravwk distance by then.. Fingers crossed.
Enjoy the walk..

Nigel Rush

Reaction score
Its mental.. And people wonder why things aren't getting better. I hope that end of January I will be in ballyshannon.. Which at a small push should be within. The rtravwk distance by then.. Fingers crossed.
Enjoy the walk..
I fear there will be little change until after St. Patrick's Day. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Woodsy

Reaction score
Enjoy the walk..
You can still buy the permit online to get over this issue. Seen they posted something about it on Facebook

G

GEK79

You can still buy the permit online to get over this issue. Seen they posted something about it on Facebook
I did read somewhere.. Just from my house at the moment it's close to 50km away when I move next month hopefully less than 10km..
Will look at booking online many thanks
Gary