Jubilee Scotland!

DOON ROD

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I would love to see Rod Stewart or Mel Gibson dressed as William Wallace as our head of state.

scottyboy9nro

Reaction score
Not a royalist so certainly not my bag.
Pretty much a damp squib in Scotland most folk see through what must be one of the most dysfunctional families on the planet.
Don't understand why Wee Alec , in his post independent Scotland, would want to retain her as head of state.:confused:
me personally a aint no fan of the royals although a have no problems with em they are here to stay and hopefully the new breed of royals are more in touch with reality and a think they will be. Tell me a family in scotland keirstream that aint a tad dysfunctional :D

compagnito

Banned
Reaction score
me personally a aint no fan of the royals although a have no problems with em they are here to stay and hopefully the new breed of royals are more in touch with reality and a think they will be. Tell me a family in scotland keirstream that aint a tad dysfunctional :D
They're probably not too bad at spelling either, and Charles is a keen fisherman.

kgm

Reaction score
That would be far,far to much to expect.
I must congratulate you though because writing like that is in actual fact more difficult that doing it properly.
Your old English teacher must be very proud of you;);)
Are your own standards slipping Sir? I do believe you have dropped an "o" from your "too":confused::D:D:D

...but then again English is my second language, so what would I know:rolleyes:

thejosler

Reaction score
Not a royalist so certainly not my bag.
Pretty much a damp squib in Scotland most folk see through what must be one of the most dysfunctional families on the planet.
Don't understand why Wee Alec , in his post independent Scotland, would want to retain her as head of state.:confused:
I was well pissed off with our company ,we do lots of work ,gates ,stables etc, for her majesty, and we were one of the few firms in scotland not to be granted the holiday.due to our boss, he just likes taking her dosh, :p
It didn,t stop the josler and wee Krankie enjoying oorselfs though, the decking got well worn doon wi. all oor shinanigins:rolleyes:, where do Cliff and Paul get that bootax stuff ,would it work on Krankies erse :confused:
As for disfunctional, obviously fail to agree, in the most friendliess of manners ,one would expect from ones self :eek:
I mean they ,the royals, are functional in ,eh?? let me think aboot that yin!! eh, hmm! ,well oanyway her photi covers a hole on auld greenhearts fireplace wa, where ma maw chucked his stovies at him and missed.:p

Last edited:

Strathglass

Reaction score
Are your own standards slipping Sir? I do believe you have dropped an "o" from your "too":confused::D:D:D
And added an extra one here -

I'll mention it because someone needs too.
Some of the spelling on here is childlike.
Not at all.It's what's known as a 'typing error':)
You get away with a typo for one but not too. :p:p

First rule of pulling people up for spelling/grammar is making sure your own is faultless. :D:D

scottyboy9nro

Reaction score
I must congratulate you though because writing like that is in actual fact more difficult that doing it properly.
Your old English teacher must be very proud of you;);)
its defo not harder, u shud see ma txts. U sound like ma gran simon, chillax son

Bluepearl

Reaction score
Not everyone got the two days off, and those who do'nt agree with the royal family would have went to work anyway :eek:

kgm

Reaction score
Aye, sumfing artikuleted like me ,alwhays cheque ma posts b4 summiting.
Show'n yeir age their Joe, kid. BTW, dinae come back blame'n the ipad or iphone or yeir old desktop fur auto-correction, cause I know ye have it set tae Inversnekey english - the best in the UK.

There should be a keyboard literacy test before your welcome to this forum:p:p:p:p.

The Queens english has gone substantially downhill in her 60 year reign, IMHO:p