Jock Scott 5/0

Fruin

Reaction score
20210302_123518.jpg

A Jock Scott on a reworked 5/0 that I tied for a friend.

Hardyreels

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a Silver Wilkinson you could post or if it's already here just say so? We are about to do a forum tie along exercise on the American forum and that is the starter pattern. I tied the classics back in the late 70's and early 80's and have now (along with my material collections) been broken out of mothball storage to participate on the thread.

If you had an image to post of one you tied I would offer it to the other tiers as an example of the perfect tie with credits to you of course.

Ard

Fruin

Reaction score
Do you happen to have a Silver Wilkinson you could post or if it's already here just say so? We are about to do a forum tie along exercise on the American forum and that is the starter pattern. I tied the classics back in the late 70's and early 80's and have now (along with my material collections) been broken out of mothball storage to participate on the thread.

If you had an image to post of one you tied I would offer it to the other tiers as an example of the perfect tie with credits to you of course.

Ard
Sorry Ard. I've still to get round to tying a Silver Wilkinson 😊

Fruin

Reaction score
Thanks WS. I've got a small patch of Golden Oriole. In the fly above, I used some subs that I ordered from Canada. I have no idea what the original species was but the feathers are really nice to work with.