J. Norris Sale??

Andrew B

Reaction score
I’ve noticed they doing a good deal on Guidline Elevation rods.

Some of the sale in another Lake District town in Keswick are an absolute con job. I go year after year and see the same walking gear shops that have been closing down for four years lol. You get the 60% off in white paint on the windows and you go in and find maybe one bin with a bunch of cheap hats n socks whilst everything else is just the usual expensive prices.

Rrrr

Reaction score
I’ve noticed they doing a good deal on Guidline Elevation rods.

Some of the sale in another Lake District town in Keswick are an absolute con job. I go year after year and see the same walking gear shops that have been closing down for four years lol. You get the 60% off in white paint on the windows and you go in and find maybe one bin with a bunch of cheap hats n socks whilst everything else is just the usual expensive prices.
I seem to do best with outdoor gear using go outdoors price match thing. If you find it cheaper online they will beat it by 10%.
Think i got about 60 or 70 quid off my meindl boots earlier this year. It was the shop assistant that told me about the price match as id been happy to pay full price.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

keirstream

Reaction score
I have to say if you are prepared to even cast a cursory glance over the conveyor belt of sales as they appear into your inbox you will occasionally unearth a gem.
I'm on my 3rd use of a pair of Harkilla zipped wellies allegedly slightly imperfect so £200 reduced to £79.
I was on to it like a rash as the Hunter zipped ones that I have are like walking about in divers boots.:eek:
Best wellies I've had lovely, warm and light.(y)
Bargain.

Rrrr

Reaction score
I have to say if you are prepared to even cast a cursory glance over the conveyor belt of sales as they appear into your inbox you will occasionally unearth a gem.
I'm on my 3rd use of a pair of Harkilla zipped wellies allegedly slightly imperfect so £200 reduced to £79.
I was on to it like a rash as the Hunter zipped ones that I have are like walking about in divers boots.:eek:
Bargain.
Got a few guideline shirts for 15 quid with one of those deals.

glenelg100

Reaction score
I called JN last Friday and asked if they had a 14.6 Zephus maybe a ex demo?
Please wait a moment I will see if we can do you a discount.....(here we go happy days merry Christmas Caster)...😬
Yes we have one you can have it for 775, 🤑
I was kinda hoping you would do me one similar to the recent sale at 570.😳
Afraid not you will have to keep watching the online sales !
Errr.... I will I'm not in any rush stutter stutter ...

MADCASTER
Keep watching, I got one from them about three weeks ago , £570 ish so may come back down

Greegs

Reaction score
Bargain.

I tried to get a pair but only size 11/12s in stock.
Thought I was getting a bargain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mickfish

Reaction score
I think it was MFI that started the sale that never ended!
It was Allied Carpets (now defunct) and it was the subject of an old Ronnie Corbett monologue opening, the sort he delivered whilst sitting in an armchair - he said of some tale "I remember the day well, it was the only day last year when there wasn't a sale at Allied Carpets."

The same could be said of JN now!

Mick

Rrrr

Reaction score
Im waiting for the re-opening sale on monday

D

Deleted member 945

Aye but we all keep clicking the link just in case 😉