I've Just Wet Myself Laughing

Rennie

Reaction score
Only on e bay!. Just surfing the forum on a lazy Saturday and top of the e bay pile in the for sale section are two Shakey. Oracle switch rods ( think two is a typo or a stutter on the keyboard! ) in 6/7 going brand new for the heady sum of £294, yup thats right, go check it out yourselves, £294 smackers.
I am mainly thinking I spent 40 odd years in the wrong job!.Think I'll stick with Hardy Sage and Guideline, much cheaper!.
Pedro.

Greegs

Reaction score
Only on e bay!. Just surfing the forum on a lazy Saturday and top of the e bay pile in the for sale section are two Shakey. Oracle switch rods ( think two is a typo or a stutter on the keyboard! ) in 6/7 going brand new for the heady sum of £294, yup thats right, go check it out yourselves, £294 smackers.
I am mainly thinking I spent 40 odd years in the wrong job!.Think I'll stick with Hardy Sage and Guideline, much cheaper!.
Pedro.

Saw it this morning on here.
Couldn’t believe it

John Norris doing the new Shakey 2 for £85 bangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Pedro.
I’ve got a Leeda rimfly reel here to go with your Shaky Pedro.
Im letting it go for just £420.
Will expect your pm to buy it shortly mate ;) :ROFLMAO:

SnapT14

Reaction score
Pedro.
Dont laugh......

I just bought them..... 🤣

Big Dave

Reaction score
It's hard to believe some of the crap on there, some people must think most are stupid, I regularly see odd individual b&g macaw secondary wing feathers with a starting bid of £4.50 😲 although you can still get an odd bargain, I won a GP Creasy a couple of weeks ago for £2.86 and she let me have the other 4 she had at 99p each 🤣👍

simonjh98

Reaction score
If anyone wants my old shakey agility you can have it for the small sum of £300

Rennie

Reaction score
I see that the Japanese sellers at it once more?, upwards of £250 for a second hand Shakey. Agility then tax's on top!
Worryingly most of the ad. is terms and conditions, very little product description in the ad, it's only by studying the ad photo you get any idea of whats up for grabs.
Seems to be several ads, with the same flavour in the for sale sector through e bay at the moment.
I know there's been at least one near miss on the forum to date. Not exactly Cricket these sort of ads. are they?
Pedro.

Andrew B

Reaction score
I see that the Japanese sellers at it once more?, upwards of £250 for a second hand Shakey. Agility then tax's on top!
Worryingly most of the ad. is terms and conditions, very little product description in the ad, it's only by studying the ad photo you get any idea of whats up for grabs.
Seems to be several ads, with the same flavour in the for sale sector through e bay at the moment.
I know there's been at least one near miss on the forum to date. Not exactly Cricket these sort of ads. are they?
Pedro.
My previous acoustic guitar was a Yamaha LS6 with a retail value of about 4-500 bats. On An e bay search there’s about half a page of em over a £1000 lol and all from Japan. I can only presume they’re hoping someone will be stupid enough to fall for it?