It's nearly time for....

marty31

Reaction score
I don‘t post photos of any migratory fish here any more. That‘s why my avatar is with a Zander I caught last year.
In other words! Your not brave enough to come face to face with the forum ever increasing troll brigade! Just remember its them thats faceless, multi user named, false, critical, and basicly useless to the forum! Just shrug em off like a horse would with a cloud of flies.

lax0341

Reaction score
No. I just don‘t like this discussions. Strictly speaking and by law I had to keep all the salmon and seatrout above 50cm by German law…

reelit1

Reaction score
Do large spoons not get supplied with big hooks? Did anyone say it was fly caught? The fish was weighed in at just over 18 lb
The 31 pounder was weighed and prepared for smoking by robsons of craster (not sold) and despite the big fish dont taste nice gang, it was given away mostly but the amount i had tasted superb!do you also want to know what i had for my breakfast on the morning it was caught?
A roll in bed with Honey ?

Scierra

Reaction score
No !!! I apologise, i am wrong my avatar pic was changed! This pic is a mere baby is this any better? It might be more clear!! You tell me the size? A middle of August fishView attachment 63487
20210223_185539.jpg

20210223_184606.jpg

thought I'd cheer you up again Micki 31
Strange 2 personal best August fish :unsure: please explain ? have you any more? 3 maybe ?
The norm P B is 1 fish ? unless you describing different rivers or methods ?

Wheres the 31 lber ?

Last edited:

lefthandup

Reaction score
16lbs.....An defenately not a kipper...

That's what I'd call a fresh fish.

marty31

Reaction score
View attachment 63519
View attachment 63521
thought I'd cheer you up again M31
Strange 2 personal best August fish :unsure: please explain ? have you any more? 3 maybe ?
The norm P B is 1 fish ? unless you describing different rivers or methods ?

Wheres the 31 lber ?
Did i not make it clear the first fish was less than 6lb!? 2nd 18lb the only things in common, was both were caught in August (re the thread) and both freash, and both off the same water, ( the start) paxton house! Nobody's PB show us your PB and i will post the pics of the 30 pounders! Hows that for a fair deal?

marty31

Reaction score
Post 171 :unsure:

A wee grilse

You into pinky T-shirts
Exactly a wee grilse less than 6lb (a pee take) if that was a proper PB after fishing for over 40 prime years i would eat that gay tee shirt🤣 come on!! Your pic ( a proper one) and i will post the 30s and you can spread them, scrutinise, comment on me, my waders, my gear, what they were caught on, whatever! I dont really care? The gloves are on the table👍

marty31

Reaction score
Exactly a wee grilse less than 6lb (a pee take) if that was a proper PB after fishing for over 40 prime years i would eat that gay tee shirt🤣 come on!! Your pic ( a proper one) and i will post the 30s and you can spread them, scrutinise, comment on me, my waders, my gear, what they were caught on, whatever! I dont really care? The gloves are on the table👍
Never mind a like! I am waiting

Rrrr

Reaction score
Be happy to catch anything in august the way my seasons going so far. Becoming a master of long range catch and release

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Scierra

Reaction score
marty31 said:
Exactly a wee grilse less than 6lb (a pee take) :D:D

I never "pee take myself"

I havent any pics of dead fish, I let them all go