Irn Bru Flamethrower

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Prepping for a small order of Irn Bru tubes and Diet Irn Bru "skinny" doubles today...

IMAG8342.jpg

Don't knon how the pro tyers can do it so quickly....πŸ˜‚

Anyway, I sneaked in an Irn Bru flamethrower style double for my own box whilst I was at it

IMAG8358_1.jpg

Just need water now....

Cheers

Cb

Greegs

Reaction score
Prepping for a small order of Irn Bru tubes and Diet Irn Bru "skinny" doubles today...

View attachment 62969

Don't knon how the pro tyers can do it so quickly....

Anyway, I sneaked in an Irn Bru flamethrower style double for my own box whilst I was at it

View attachment 62970

Just need water now....

Cheers

Cb

Could you do me a wee order of Irn Bru flamethrowers please??

Pretty please??

Pretty pretty please???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Cracking flamethrower πŸ‘

Many thanks AlanπŸ‘

Could you do me a wee order of Irn Bru flamethrowers please??

Pretty please??

Pretty pretty please???

You trying to give me a nervous breakdown...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm back to work next week for 7-8 weeks, but I'll tie you a pair and send them FOC when I'm back and you can field test them Greegs

That looks the biz CB πŸ‘Œ Love the colors πŸ‘

Thanks A, I bought a huge roll of the body material and needed some inspiration to use it. I was picking up litter out walking the the dogs and an empty irn bru can left at someone's lazy arse was a lightbuld momentπŸ˜‚

Greegs

Reaction score
Many thanks Alan

You trying to give me a nervous breakdown...
I'm back to work next week for 7-8 weeks, but I'll tie you a pair and send them FOC when I'm back and you can field test them Greegs

Thanks A, I bought a huge roll of the body material and needed some inspiration to use it. I was picking up litter out walking the the dogs and an empty irn bru can left at someone's lazy arse was a lightbuld moment

If you tie me a couple I will square u up for them buddy.

They will do well on my local water, the Ayr.

Jockiescott

Reaction score
I very much like it CB. πŸ‘

I hope you won't mind if I have a wee play with it and try a wee change or two? πŸ˜‰

I might try one with the hackles switched round or a blue beard or something. If I like the look of it, I'll show the results here. πŸ™‚

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
I very much like it CB. πŸ‘

I hope you won't mind if I have a wee play with it and try a wee change or two? πŸ˜‰

I might try one with the hackles switched round or a blue beard or something. If I like the look of it, I'll show the results here. πŸ™‚

Absolutely sir, thats the reason for posting Jockie, tweak, swap, improve , go for it and look forward to seeing what you come up withπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
That's still a stunning pattern that I haven't had time to copy and fish yet.(y)

Time poor again as the bloody boat is taking up all that's spare πŸ˜‚

Thanks Westie, all that graft wil be worth it when you are scooting through the waves πŸ‘

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Well, for the first time in well over a week, my shed doesn't feel like a Swedish sauna and it's finally possible for me to sit in there and still be able to breathe.

I wanted to try the flamethrower version I tied above as an Irish shrimp and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

IMG_20210727_155737.jpg

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
Very nice adaptation JockieπŸ‘
Took a long while to open the pic as the Wi-Fi access onboard here in Angola is very poor but worth the wait
Cheers
Cb

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Well, for the first time in well over a week, my shed doesn't feel like a Swedish sauna and it's finally possible for me to sit in there and still be able to breathe.

I wanted to try the flamethrower version I tied above as an Irish shrimp and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

View attachment 63702

Now that is one absolutely stunning fly sir πŸ‘Œ