Interesting.

Big Ben

Reaction score
looks like the claws are out tonight guys ;)

this guy is just playing around by the look of it, the first clip appears to be in the time leading up to an exam. He is doing a few jump rolls just to keep himself in the groove, you see this all the time during assessment weekends. It might be a pick up and lay down of a floater but he is doing it nicely, the snake roll back to the same place is not so clever as the anchor is nowhere near, a trait of doing a snake like that.

From the videos shown he certainly has a good level of control which is nice to see. Some of the not so nice stuff could well just be him relaxing, i wouldn't judge him on this as none of it will be how he fishes or how he most likely performed in an assessment. You can tell a lot about a caster by his rhythm and how relaxed they look with the rod, this guy looks ok to me from what i can see.

He already holds a decent standard of accreditation so he must be quite good.

seven!!!!!!!!!

brianfising

Reaction score
The Guy's name is Gianfranco Lenzi.He is Italian, and a very accomplished angler. Not only that he is a very modest,nonjudgmental gentleman of the highest caliber.
He was doing a practice session before doing his IFFF THCI assessment.
Passed with flying colours according to his assessors, Andrew Toft and Chris Aldred.

Regards
Brian McGlashan.

Salmonfly51

Reaction score
The Guy's name is Gianfranco Lenzi.He is Italian, and a very accomplished angler. Not only that he is a very modest,nonjudgmental gentleman of the highest caliber.
He was doing a practice session before doing his IFFF THCI assessment.
Passed with flying colours according to his assessors, Andrew Toft and Chris Aldred.

Regards
Brian McGlashan.

Hi Brian

Yes I remember Gianfranco very well from last year's assessments. A pleasure to speak to and a really nice guy, He had a very successful assessment with Big Chris and Andrew.