Integrated 600grain line recommendations

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I'm after a 600 grain or there about integrated line. I fish rage shooting heads mainly and really like them but am fishing a new beat which isn't very wide but needs a heavier set up because of the sink tips and big heavy flies required.
I'm enjoying using my 12'9 9/10 on this beat but it lacks in flow in several places and I like to work my flies generally anyway and im getting fed up with the loop to loop catching on my guides.
So what you guys recommend?
Cheers

Jeff

Reaction score
Have a look at the Royal Wulff Ambush. The 600gr head is listed as 29ft long. I’ve got one and it throws anything I can think of in terms of tips and poly leaders/Verdi leaders right up to 15 ft of T20.

keirstream

Reaction score
I'm after a 600 grain or there about integrated line. I fish rage shooting heads mainly and really like them but am fishing a new beat which isn't very wide but needs a heavier set up because of the sink tips and big heavy flies required.
I'm enjoying using my 12'9 9/10 on this beat but it lacks in flow in several places and I like to work my flies generally anyway and im getting fed up with the loop to loop catching on my guides.
So what you guys recommend?
Cheers
Gordon, give me a call on Sunday morning and I'll take you up to auchenstarry to meet up with James Chalmers.
He'll give you all the lines you want to try out. (y)