Inland Fisheries Ireland

Slaneysider

Reaction score
Lower shannon fish neted last night right in limerick city 50 plus got its every night ifi know they take thousands remember shannons closed mulcair is catch and release look at the pic look at the waste of fish every night its happening
Some one is going to have to step up to the mark on this one.
Is this picture not evidence enough to bring a case against these perpetrators.
Any baaliif or ifi officer should not intimidated in doing their job and should be fully protected by the guards and the state if the need arises.

Mulcairman

Reaction score
Some one is going to have to step up to the mark on this one.
Is this picture not evidence enough to bring a case against these perpetrators.
Any baaliif or ifi officer should not intimidated in doing their job and should be fully protected by the guards and the state if the need arises.
I hope so enoughs enough their brazen and think above the law

Scierra

Reaction score
Lower shannon fish neted last night right in limerick city 50 plus got its every night ifi know they take thousands remember shannons closed mulcair is catch and release look at the pic look at the waste of fish every night its happening
makes a mockery of all C C & R rivers , shocker that pic is

Mulcairman

Reaction score
I mean net every night

It is someones
Id
Because they Could hardly be that stupid to post a picture like that, what more evidence would you need for a prosecution if its real
Because they know ifi will do nothing about it its a genuine photo are you serious? Look at it they have picture of themselves holding 33 pound fish in another pic it was online i cant find it now, their so cheeky they order pizzas to the bridge in parteen whilst neting!

Mulcairman

Reaction score
I know but guess what their out again took some huge wild shannon salmon by huge i mean 15 pound plus ill post pic this time their not in pic

Mulcairman

Reaction score
Heres more

Attachments

• IMG-20210729-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210729-WA0001.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 74

johnW

Reaction score
New man at the helm of IFI getting results by moving the jobworths out of their areas. Too many parts of the country was a free for all for poachers.

Mulcairman

Reaction score
New man at the helm of IFI getting results by moving the jobworths out of their areas. Too many parts of the country was a free for all for poachers.
I hope.so and leave the man with the rod alone as long as hes within the rules but some rules are wrong for some rivers