Information on using Go-pro Hero 4 Black Adventure edition

Denfield Bud

Reaction score
Using a Gopro for filming a 14 day fishing holiday.
I've heard guys saying they have their gopro on a twenty minute loop.
I'm planning a 14 day fishing holiday on different rivers and would like to film/keep as much footage as possible.
I'm not up to speed in what is required,rechargeable batteries?how many data cards(scandisk 64gb)don't have a clue how much time these cards would hold.
Would you download your days footage onto a computer every day?
Don't think i'll have my laptop with me.
Anyone willing to help this dinasaur in what i would need would be greatly appreciated.
Heard there is issues with sound(helicopter noise) when connected to wi-fi.

Best ive seen was on Amazon £320
Does anyone think their might be a Black Friday deal out there?

heather point

Reaction score
Using a Gopro for filming a 14 day fishing holiday.
I've heard guys saying they have their gopro on a twenty minute loop.
I'm planning a 14 day fishing holiday on different rivers and would like to film/keep as much footage as possible.
I'm not up to speed in what is required,rechargeable batteries?how many data cards(scandisk 64gb)don't have a clue how much time these cards would hold.
Would you download your days footage onto a computer every day?
Don't think i'll have my laptop with me.
Anyone willing to help this dinasaur in what i would need would be greatly appreciated.
Heard there is issues with sound(helicopter noise) when connected to wi-fi.

Best ive seen was on Amazon £320
Does anyone think their might be a Black Friday deal out there?

You would be a lot cheaper with an SJ4000, it is a Go Pro copy which in my experience works every bit as well for a fraction of the cost. Round about £45.
Only downside is maximum card size is 32gb but his may have changed on newer models.
You would have to download to a laptop when the card is full but they do come with a car charging adaptor.

Denfield Bud

Reaction score
You would be a lot cheaper with an SJ4000, it is a Go Pro copy which in my experience works every bit as well for a fraction of the cost. Round about £45.
Only downside is maximum card size is 32gb but his may have changed on newer models.
You would have to download to a laptop when the card is full but they do come with a car charging adaptor.

I have been looking at alternatives but they don't have the same number of acessorises.

kimbo

Reaction score
I have the sj4000 unbelievable for the money comes with more accessories than you can use all go pro accessories fit it. I even bought a chest harness for it from eBay £3.89p inc postage The quality is better than my camcorder. I just insert the ad card into my laptop to download the footage

Denfield Bud

Reaction score
I have the sj4000 unbelievable for the money comes with more accessories than you can use all go pro accessories fit it. I even bought a chest harness for it from eBay £3.89p inc postage The quality is better than my camcorder. I just insert the ad card into my laptop to download the footage

Thanks for the help,do you have any footage or link i can have a look at?
How much filming can you get on one card?