huge forum change , don,t know where to post or what to look at

skagitmonster

Reaction score
very strange indeed ,i have tried to post already and nowt happen ,,,maybe its time to move on . ill have a think

westie4566

Reaction score
It's just a change, it's very easy to post pics now...so we just need some time to get used to the new look. It's not the end of the world Skagitmonster.

In a few months we won't even remember what the old format looked like.

Saint Andrews

Reaction score
Whilst we all shy away from change I'm not going to jump in with the 'it's different, I hate it' stance, I'm actually going to reserve judgement and give it a go. So far I like what I see and find it easier than the old format although it is different. Instead of saying 'its changed, I'm off' give it a go. So far so good IMO

Lamson v10

Reaction score
It's just a change, it's very easy to post pics now...so we just need some time to get used to the new look. It's not the end of the world Skagitmonster.

In a few months we won't even remember what the old format looked like.
What old format ? have I missed something 🙄
I quite like the new format 👍🏻 a bit faster, simple to navigate and post photos and it's also been changed to green so at least it will keep old Ernie happy 😂

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Anyone tried posting a vid? I tried to upload a 10sec clip of my young lad casting his new rod and it said file was too large?? Was only 10secs. Won’t be worth posting a clip any shorter.