Hope and Kinloch

keirstream

Reaction score
I have 2 rods available to join my party on the Hope and Kinloch 2nd week of August next season.
This is a fabulous system staying in a wonderful lodge with full 5* chef and staff laid on.
This may be of particular interest to anyone who wants to bag a stag as there are 2 stalking days in the package
and none of the existing rods are interested.
Please do not reply if you are not prepared to pay the price that you should expect for such a package.
In my experience, worth every penny. :cool:
Loop charge £1000/ rod /day inc accommodation for this package.
I don't.:D

Rangers123

Reaction score
I have 2 rods available to join my party on the Hope and Kinloch 2nd week of August next season.
This is a fabulous system staying in a wonderful lodge with full 5* chef and staff laid on.
This may be of particular interest to anyone who wants to bag a stag as there are 2 stalking days in the package
Please do not reply if you are not prepared to pay the price that you should expect for such a package.

Interested in cost details for River Hope Kinloch,

Can you send me details

Kind regards

Tom

keirstream

Reaction score
The party is full.
I believe you might have contact details to make your own enquiry?
Regards,
Tom.

tealblue

Reaction score

What do charge? £1100 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

reelit1

Reaction score
£1000 per day , bit out of my league that £6000/7000 for the week :eek:
I used to fish Loch Hope and the river for the asking from the old keeper Dougal, I was offered his job before he retired but had to turn it down, what a fantastic fishery it was back in the day, the river is picking up as is the sea trout runs. We were going dapping one day myself and my cousin and asked Dougal what flies to use, he answered with a slow droll answer, he said you can fish any fly you want as long as it's black. I tied a lot of dapping flies for Dougal, 4's and 6's Wilson low water hooks.

Loxie

Reaction score
I used to fish Loch Hope and the river for the asking from the old keeper Dougal, I was offered his job before he retired but had to turn it down, what a fantastic fishery it was back in the day, the river is picking up as is the sea trout runs. We were going dapping one day myself and my cousin and asked Dougal what flies to use, he answered with a slow droll answer, he said you can fish any fly you want as long as it's black. I tied a lot of dapping flies for Dougal, 4's and 6's Wilson low water hooks.
That was a very long time ago! 1980's?

keirstream

Reaction score
Loop charge £1000/ rod /day inc accommodation for this package

Nonsense ? :unsure:
Book with Loop if you are daft enough.
I did say that is what Loop charge.(y)