Henrik's New Range

Eminem

Reaction score
I have never hidden tha fact that I am a fan if "his stuff" :eek:. New range of single and double handers out early next year. I look forward to seeing/trying them out...

SALMON RUSHDIE

Reaction score
I hope so the instinct handles are excellent ,keep em coming but keep telling myself no more got 3 of them already:D:D
Cheers craig

kgm

Reaction score
I have never hidden tha fact that I am a fan if "his stuff" :eek:. New range of single and double handers out early next year. I look forward to seeing/trying them out...

Now I know why I got your pristine old one for such a knock down price:D:D:D

Also, the extended range of lines are going off the market very soon, these were targeted at the "better" caster - wonder what that say's about us fisherfolk and what we buy:eek::D

Fly-Tom

Reaction score

I guess you are not talking about the saltwater series...... would be nice to know where you got that information?

I am living about 20km from the zpey Headquarter and didn't know about that :confused:
...... maybe just missed it in the flood new stuff released all the time.

Regards,
Tom

Fly-Tom

Reaction score
Hm, maybe I should drive by and check if I can find out something :rolleyes:

Regards,
Tom

jimmy 84

Reaction score
I would also recomend Westfork fly, They are very helpful and you can contact them throught the forum.

jimmylong

Reaction score
personally i think they are narrowing their market with the rod only available in the shaped handle.
the superb blanks should be available in both zpey and standard handles

rrw35

Reaction score
I own quite a few zpey rods.

The blanks are superb and I really like the handle, but having cast other switch rods alongside them, I dont see a major difference regarding distance etc. It does give a slight advantage casting underhand and keeping the rod near the body.

munro

Reaction score
Got my 13ft 7 instinct yesterday in post Mikeal at westfork great to deal with just trying to configure lines with him
be the spring before i start fishing with it but i know a place to go and play away in the winter
Great to deal with and great prices
Thanks Mikeal

Eminem

Reaction score
The Old and the New...

kgm

Reaction score
Here is the info from the latest newsletter

New and even better fly lines ...

Combining scientific methods with years upon years of personal experience, we scrutinized every single one of our “old” fly lines, held on to the extraordinary parts and mixed these with pure genius to end up with brand new fly line concepts that perform even better.

All these new fly lines will be available at your local dealer from ultimo February.

Here are the key words:

Fantastic tapers will ensure better presentations
If you need distance, these lines are ready for it
We have made it easier for you to choose the right line
These lines will make fly fishing more fun

A line packaging revolution

Zpey has been responsible for what we would like to call a “Fly Line Packaging Revolution”. We will present our new fly lines on brand new, small and transparent spools that won´t take up much space in your fishing bag. The age of line chaos and superfluous packaging is definitely over:

You can see the line even through the packaging
All information is equally visible; even on the spool

Fly Line Packaging Revolution

New fly rods

We have viewed our existing fly rod series with seriously critical eyes and with one sole purpose: To make even better rods!

Through this process, which included feedback from both fly fishers and retailers, our Product Development Manager, Henrik Mortensen, has designed two brand new Zpey series: “HM Signature” and “Zpey Inspire”. Both series will be available at your local dealer from ultimo February.

Zpey HM Signature

Every single rod in this series has been designed for specific types of fly-fishing. They will demand different line weights and enjoy different fly sizes. These rods are created to improve your skills as a fly caster and, more importantly, as a fly fisher.

Zpey Inspire

The “Inspire” rods will give you all of the performance for less money. Eight fantastic rods for most kinds of fly-fishing that will help you enjoy your fishing even more.

Improved Epsilon
– New brake system and new colours

The new “Zpey Epsilon” reels are ready. The new edition includes an improved brake system and we will also introduce to new reel colours by the end of February.

The new Epsilon reels will be available at your local dealer by the end of February.

Eminem

Reaction score
A good friend of mine who tried one out this summer liked it very much. He currently uses an Infinty double hander but says both the new handle and blank improve upon a rod he already liked a lot.
I am looking forward to giving one a try next year...

munro

Reaction score
Got th e mail yesterday also got my lines from Mikael at westfork
http://www.westforkfly.se/
top guy worked hard and got me what was needed thanks

extended 8/9 in float, inty, and sink 1/2, plus the new range oo/1fusion (float inty tip) good new spool system in package be handy if they start selling the spools good for carrying spares

Last edited:

rrw35

Reaction score
Had a look at westforkfly site.

9ft for a 5 single hander Dreamcatcher 5800 SEK

I'm working this out at £542 is that right?? Can't be for a 9ft 5 weight....:confused::confused::confused: