Hello

Junior fisher2001

Reaction score
Hello im new to salmon fishing and hoping to catch my first ever fish this season,once collage is over with !

chakat

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. Good luck and tight lines for the future.

MCXFisher

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum where you will find all manner of wit, wisdom, banter and all else besides. Remember that in salmon fishing there’s no such thing as a stupid question so don’t be afraid to ask. The Forum has a very good search capability for finding subjects previously discussed.
If you want some basic tips have a look at Just One Week, a blog written to help novices.
Tight lines and good luck with the exams.

wormo

Reaction score
welcome buddy , as said a wealth on knowledge to be had here,
I remember my college days loved them,
what ya studying?

Dave Wilkinson

Banned
Reaction score
Warning

You're doing too much fishing when you spell COLLEGE like that !! LOL. Stop looking out of the classroom window and dreaming of the riverbank like I did.

Hello im new to salmon fishing and hoping to catch my first ever fish this season,once collage is over with !

Junior fisher2001

Reaction score
thanks

Welcome to the Forum where you will find all manner of wit, wisdom, banter and all else besides. Remember that in salmon fishing there’s no such thing as a stupid question so don’t be afraid to ask. The Forum has a very good search capability for finding subjects previously discussed.
If you want some basic tips have a look at Just One Week, a blog written to help novices.
Tight lines and good luck with the exams.

Thank you very much,i have read some of your blog already,as my father insisted on me doing so.Great reading so far.
I will read the whole lot most likely a few times.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum junior :). I'm sure it won't be long until you catch yer first salmo, best of luck with your studies :thumb:

Junior fisher2001

Reaction score
texts

Thanks again everyone and thanks MCXFISHER for the blog reports,i have to be very honest already read part of your blog my father insisted on me doing so.Great read thank you

Occasional salmon fisher

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, hope you find some good tips and advice to help you catch your first salmon. Don't be afraid to ask questions or seek advice.