hello from central scotland

fishhead

Reaction score
helllo there folks, thought i would sign up as ive been lurking for a while. Great forum here guys n gurls :D

fh

fishhead

Reaction score
martin, bigjohnaisbitt
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, been chasing the leaper since i was a nipper (that wasnt yesterday). I fish the earn, tay, nith..... heck i will fish anywhere theres rumored to be fish :D
I used to fish the spey every night after work but that led to a divorce :rolleyes: Since moving back here ive had a season ticket on the upper clyde and had some success there too using the old garden fly :eek:
Ive yet to break my run of bad luck with the fly there but theres always next season.

fh

fishhead

Reaction score
scotty, owenmore, goosander

ello Gents nice ta meet ya :) just thought i would say " Im off to the Earn for a bash at the grayling" :D
Should get there by 9am if the roads not blocked with snow :eek: Think i will need the neoprenes today :D

Tight Lines

fh

fishhead

Reaction score
Well the mate picked me up just after my post. We got there about 9.20 and left our money in the milkbottle ;) About 700mtrs after the farm we parked at the bridge coz me mates a car nut :rolleyes:
It usualy becomes a long trot race to find the fish :eek: Today was no exception :D I tackled up with me old diawa jaguar match :D and the usual shimano 4000.
Pish pish and pish was the cry :eek: "they aint here mate, lets get some lunch then!" after a few lunches ;) i ended up practicing my grayling casts with my new 14ft grayling rod :eek:
I had a grayling witch on 4lbs leader for the purists here :D

hello kingfisher :D hello daijones

fishhead

Reaction score
oops, back to the salmon fishing folks....nothing about " the lady of the stream here to look at" :D
Ahem, Salmon fishing Salmon fishing! sorry :rolleyes:

fh
:D