Hardy Marquis Salmon No3 + 1 spare spool + original case Hardy for sale

zephead

Reaction score
Hi Speycasting,

couple of points.

i)Your pricing is way off kilter for most of the kit you offer.You can buy a new reel and spool (with a bit of haggling) for the price it is being offered at here and there is no "vintage" value in the Marquis series and arguably the new ones are better engineered with much higher quality castings and extra check to the ratchet.

As for the Sage 14',which I quite fancied and which is being aimed at the Sterling market according to your post on another forum,I'm still being coughing up blood at the tag against that.

ii)The ads are a direct lift from Speypages and the reel is on deposit somewhere else.

It would be nice to feel that as a member we were being offered the deal as you are a contributor here rather than just being another channel through which you hawk your kit.

ZH

Last edited:

SILVER-SALMON

Reaction score
Hi Speycasting,

couple of points.

i)Your pricing is way off kilter for most of the kit you offer.You can buy a new reel and spool (with a bit of haggling) for the price it is being offered at here and there is no "vintage" value in the Marquis series and arguably the new ones are better engineered with much higher quality castings and extra check to the ratchet.

As for the Sage 14',which I quite fancied and which is being aimed at the Sterling market according to your post on another forum,I'm still being coughing up blood at the tag against that.

ii)The ads are a direct lift from Speypages and the reel is on deposit somewhere else.

It would be nice to feel that as a member we were being offered the deal as you are a contributor here rather than just being another channel through which you hawk your kit.

ZH

well said no pulling the wool over our eyes mate:eek: