Hampshire Avon 2021

sneakypeter

Reaction score
Nice one Colin, your epic season just keeps on going, keep it up, maybe leave a couple for me!!!

Gary M

Reaction score
Well done Colin fantastic on your dad's old rod !! What a great way to catch really pleased for you 👍

CPM

Reaction score
This is turning into a memorable season for me, another fish from the Royalty today. A hen fish of about 8 lb on the mepps. the river had a brown tinge and was up several inches. Any fish entering the river won't be hanging around so the chances upstream should be good providing the water temp stays below the mark.

CPM

Reaction score
A short session this afternoon produced an 11lb fish on the mepps from Somerley. The river is a good height and still well fishable, weed is not too much of a problem and the temperature is stable. Fish number 10 is a personal best for myself.

ellipse

Reaction score
Another quality fish Colin,to add to a very impressive number of fish thus far this season. That is good angling on your part to say the least.

sneakypeter

Reaction score
Temperature back within the boundaries, but is there much in the way of fish worth pursuing?

PeterRoss

Reaction score
Has anybody heard how the June/ July counts look? nothing updated on the Knapp counter so far

Gary M

Reaction score
Have you all seen the fish counter bloody hell they came through but where did they go ??

HantsAvon

Reaction score
The EA guy estimated a ratio of 70:30 in favour of sea trout regarding the fish through the counter recently....

Gary M

Reaction score
I did think the high number would be down to a lot of sea trout because we just haven't seen them ! Even at the royalty !!

HantsAvon

Reaction score
Not river related..... just wondered if anyone local to the Avon is after a gye net or McLean net..... I have a few nets to sell.
Let me know, as I think posting might be problematic.
Sean