Hakan’s big one

Loxie

Reaction score
Three old warriors together!

It's so funny when you see guys who know what they are doing and compare it to most videos of people playing fish.

firefly

Reaction score
These guys deserve to be on Alta, they share almost a century of experience. I love Mikael, but I'm pleased it fell to Hakan's rod. And for his birthday, he such a humble guy, with an ego the size of a pea, a happy man. Many happy returns, to the both of them.

heather point

Reaction score
Frodein was wearing the same hat when I met him on the Dee about 30 years ago.
I think he must be about due for a new one by now.
Incredible fish and what a wonderful place.
I have been lucky enough to have had three springers bigger than the smaller one but that big one is the stuff of dreams.

JACK POWER

Reaction score
Day ticket on Stienfossen? £75? maybe £100? Enjoy the video, it's the closest the great majority of us will get. Delighted to see those lads do so well, enjoyed their videos and flies over the years and even if they were marketing they shared a lot more than many others. And, Heather Point, the ever-comercially aware Mr F is, apparently, bringing out a line in brown caps. An orderly queue please.

Handel

Reaction score
Day ticket on Stienfossen? £75? maybe £100? Enjoy the video, it's the closest the great majority of us will get. Delighted to see those lads do so well, enjoyed their videos and flies over the years and even if they were marketing they shared a lot more than many others. And, Heather Point, the ever-comercially aware Mr F is, apparently, bringing out a line in brown caps. An orderly queue please.
A line in that hat of Hakan's would be the thing. The whole episode is written up in the latest edition of Chasing Silver for those who want to know more.

sneakypeter

Reaction score
WOW, that is a great film, wonderful river, just need a lottery win or two!!
peter