Guys...apologies!!!

salmonaddict

Reaction score
Guys...I'd like to apologise for my recent comments on certain threads and to certain members. My behaviour has been poor. I've been doing well with catches and maybe it got to my head a little and over the weekend after a few beers I feel that I was rude to a member or 2. Notably MCX. You're research and views are admirable and I had no right to be critical.

Again...apologies to MCX and any members that viewed my posts. Tight lines to all 🎣🎣🎣

MCXFisher

Reaction score
Dear SA,
that is extraordinarily gentlemanly of you to make such an admission and does you huge credit. I would not have sought or expected such an apology, and it took real character for you to seize the initiative and make it. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Michael

mows

Reaction score
Didn't see any of it, but we'll done in your appology. It's not easy and takes courage.
There's probably very few of us could say we haven't done similar after a few sherberts.
A very gracious MCX too.

ArchieL

Reaction score
Hat off to you sir for admitting it and apologizing. There is enough going on in the world without falling out over fishing.

MCX you are an excellent member of this crazy thing we call the Salmon Forum.

salmonaddict

Reaction score
No matter your background or persuasion...we all share a common interest and we are all "brothers of the angle". Division is rife amongst our sport and it shouldn't be. Opinions and experiences may be different but we should share and embrace...not divide 🎣🎣🎣

goosander

Reaction score
No matter your background or persuasion...we all share a common interest and we are all "brothers of the angle". Division is rife amongst our sport and it shouldn't be. Opinions and experiences may be different but we should share and embrace...not divide 🎣🎣🎣
Photos of a dead fish on here and you have a war of words.
Remember you well. Remember our day on my beats of the Earn.
Need to get another day when the water arrives.
Bob.

jimmythefish

Reaction score
It takes a big man to admit his mistake, but even a bigger man to apologise to the gentleman for his mistake. Well done sir. jimmythefish.