Guideline lecie 14ft 8in three peice 10/11

auldyin2

Reaction score
Hi Guy’s
Looking to swap my guideline lecie 14ft 8 in 10/11 fast three peice, with rod bag and tube in excellent condition.
Looking for LPXE 14ft or 15ft 9/10 in good condition 3 peice or 4 peice.
reason for swap I don’t have any 10/11 lines anymore so this one is sitting in a cubbyhole sulking because it’s not getting used , not looking to sell just swap, or it will just have to stay in the cubbyhole
Regards Allan

kingfisher

Well known member
Reaction score
Hi Guy’s
Looking to swap my guideline lecie 14ft 8 in 10/11 fast three peice, with rod bag and tube in excellent condition.
Looking for LPXE 14ft or 15ft 9/10 in good condition 3 peice or 4 peice.
reason for swap I don’t have any 10/11 lines anymore so this one is sitting in a cubbyhole sulking because it’s not getting used , not looking to sell just swap, or it will just have to stay in the cubbyhole
Regards Allan
Pity your not selling as I may have been interested in it.
Shame to see it lying in a cupboard unused esp as you don’t have any lines for it and I have 😉😉

auldyin2

Reaction score
I did at one point try to sell it but the price I had put on it everyone was trying to offer stupid price’s so that’s why I’m going down this road 👍

auldyin2

Reaction score
I did at one point try to sell it but the price I had put on it everyone was trying to offer stupid price’s so that’s why I’m going down this road 👍
Would also consider loop cross 8/9 plus funds to make it up .
the lecie is about the same action as the loop cross fast , I have had a go with one of my fishing buddies, the lecie 14ft8in fast is a very powerful rod and not a lot of them going about

kingfisher

Well known member
Reaction score
Would also consider loop cross 8/9 plus funds to make it up .
the lecie is about the same action as the loop cross fast , I have had a go with one of my fishing buddies, the lecie 14ft8in fast is a very powerful rod and not a lot of them going about
I have the MF version and good as it is just fancied the F model.

paddymc

Reaction score
Would the 15ft lpxe not need the same lines, that you don’t have, as the 14’8 le cie ?

auldyin2

Reaction score

paddymc

Reaction score
I never knew they made a 15ft 9/10wt lpxe until you pointed it out :cool: