Grantown

lostangler

Reaction score
Anyone got any observations on the fishing and conditions for the next few days? Am up there friday and saturday...

NEbody

Reaction score
Now that they’ve finally had some water, the last 10 days have given them a decent number of salmon although I suspect untarnished bars of silver are in short supply
http://www.speyfishing-grantown.co.uk/saianews.thm

What happens over the remaining four days of their season may be in the lap of the weather gods but you’re more likely to catch something if you try than if you don’t.

kingfisher

Well known member
Reaction score
Well I will be there for the last Saturday of their season, hoping to get mine off to a start such is the time I’ve been out this year and of course the conditions etc
Anyone else going ?

Lurig

Reaction score
Well I will be there for the last Saturday of their season, hoping to get mine off to a start such is the time I’ve been out this year and of course the conditions etc
Anyone else going ?

Good Luck for Saturday Kingfisher & you should be in with a good chance of a fish now that there is water & there have a good few caught the last 2 weeks.

I wish I was going up for the last of the Season as my July & August weeks were a disaster due to the exceptionally low water.

:)

kingfisher

Well known member
Reaction score
Good Luck for Saturday Kingfisher & you should be in with a good chance of a fish now that there is water & there have a good few caught the last 2 weeks.

I wish I was going up for the last of the Season as my July & August weeks were a disaster due to the exceptionally low water.

:)
Thanks Lurig. You can add our June week to yours too as that also was a disaster - fishwise.
Thank goodness for good craic, mates, food and some Quality Malts.
or it would have been **** lol