Grantown fishing

carma2

Reaction score
SAIA,website news section seems to be dead since Jimmy Mitchel hung up his online boots , anyone know when there will be any news ?
Am missing my usual Mitchel fix.

Lurig

Reaction score
SAIA,website news section seems to be dead since Jimmy Mitchel hung up his online boots , anyone know when there will be any news ?
Am missing my usual Mitchel fix.

I have noticed this as well & keep checking to no avail as I used to enjoy reading the reports to find out what was happening.

I don't know when there will be an update though.

:)

Jack Holroyd

Reaction score
I have noticed this as well & keep checking to no avail as I used to enjoy reading the reports to find out what was happening.

I don't know when there will be an update though.

There have been a handful landed with the best at 20 lbs.

allysshrimp

Reaction score
This season will be great for salmon up till 01-05-19' then nothing till 01-09-19. Sea trout will be rubbish on the same dates. To contact me , I'll be there from 01-05-19 to 01-09-19.

Thanks for the info Jack, we'll just give it a miss then this season. :lol:

Lurig

Reaction score
There have been a handful landed with the best at 20 lbs.

Hi Jack.

Thanks for letting me know & just typical that I am unfortunately not coming up for my April week this year & won't be there until July.

That's definetely good to hear that a few Salmon have been caught though.

Good Luck to you if you are there & I hope that you connect with a few Springers.

christian roulleau

Reaction score
It's perfect this year I exchanged the month of June for the month of September!
Thank you for the info that I hope very accurate !!!!!!

kingfisher

Well known member
Reaction score
As my fishing friends will concur I also miss the twice weekly hard sell by Jimmy.

Example: no one fishing our waters hence no fish getting caught. Yet when we’re there you can queue to get into the best pools/bits.
Anyhow back to the missing reporter of these err reports. It would seem that the guy in Mortimers shop was the capable hands in which to continue the good work of Jimmy.
its now three months since “Jimmy” handed the reigns over and incredibly for such a well run association - not a peep.

bad craic that in my books

allysshrimp

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_5560.JPG
    IMG_5560.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Lurig

Reaction score
I just noticed that The Strathspey Angling Improvement Association (Catch Reports & News Page has now been updated).

:thumb::)