Silver holographic tinsel
Black floss
Silver wire rib
Black arctic runner wing
Yellow cock hackle
Orange cock hackle

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Nice fly, great proportions! Some nice straight bucktail you have there, where did you source it?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Thank's TAG πŸ‘πŸ». the bucktail I purchased around 7 years ago in a shop just as the were putting it on the shelves, I decided to have a look at it, liked the look of it and took the lot, 6 yellow and orange and belive it or not it's veinards, I also got 3 cracking black one's that day 😁

TAG190589

Reaction score
Thank's TAG . the bucktail I purchased around 7 years ago in a shop just as the were putting it on the shelves, I decided to have a look at it, liked the look of it and took the lot, 6 yellow and orange and belive it or not it's veinards, I also got 3 cracking black one's that day
It's not down to a conveniently hidden pair of hair straighteners then.......Your lucky you live near enough to a fly tying shop, they are very few and far between near Cambridge where I am! Ive had some of the veniards bucktails, some really good, some distinctly average!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

rotenone

Reaction score
One from earlier and tyed as part of a wee collection for a mate

View attachment 48010

Silver oval tag
Yellow and orange bucktail mixed
3 strands of micro flash
Silver holographic tinsel
Black floss
Silver wire rib
Black arctic runner wing
Yellow cock hackle
Orange cock hackle
Perfectly tied

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ArchieL

Reaction score
Bang average on the outstanding scale :) Top class and looks perfect sitting there , i would not even check it swimmed correctly before fishing down a pool as you just know it would.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Bang average on the outstanding scale :) Top class and looks perfect sitting there , i would not even check it swimmed correctly before fishing down a pool as you just know it would.
Very much appreciated archie πŸ‘πŸ»