Sorry boys I’ll have to row me way over to the steps there I’ve just got to go now,can’t hold it in any longer!!! I bet my face is going that bright red color. If you look closely enough there’s a man squatting down as I speak at the bottom of the fence , he couldn’t make it up the banking! either, What a stinker!
Remember whitey we were mucking about at the slipway with that olde longbow you said your great great great grandfather had at the battle of Hastings,well I’ve just seen and old doll staggering about with 2 arrows in her back !!! You must have plugged her !!!
We are pleased to announce our first competition of 2021, and it’s a great one!
Below you will see a selection of images from behind the scenes of Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing. We’d like you to come up with your funniest captions for the images. Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer have very kindly agreed to judge the competition, so get your comedy thinking caps on!
There are three £100 vouchers for Thomas Turner up for grabs. Thomas Turner is a leading vintage and contemporary classic fishing tackle store, so this is a great opportunity to add to your tackle collection.
The images have been posted on three of our forum sites: the UK Fly Fishing Forum, Salmon Fishing Forum, and Fishing Magic forum. Each forum has different images, and you can enter as many times as you like, on all three forums. To enter, just reply to the competition thread on the forum, and your entry will be included.
- The competition is open to anyone, but you need to join one of the forums to enter. No purchase is required.
- The prize will be delivered as an electronic gift voucher to spend at thomasturner.com. There is no cash alternative.
- The competition closes at 11.59 pm on 20th February 2021. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Any entries which are deemed to be offensive or disrespectful will be deleted and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winners will be announced on 28th February 2021 on fishingmagic.com and fishandfly.com. The winning captions and the winners’ forum usernames will be included in the announcement.
- This competition is run by Fish and Fly Ltd. The Directors’ decision is final.
1. Clown to the left of me, joker to the right, here I am........buggered!
Bob suddenly realises its the spare rod he’s been standing on and not a branch crunching underfoot.